IGNORED

Rg Really Makes My Blood Boil

Keepers Ball

Guest hairyshamrock
I don't think I've berated EVERYTHING you have written (in fact I may have agreed with much of it  blushing.gif ) but hope I have done so enough not to leave you disappointed biggrin.gif

At the end of the day I think we both want to see this club successful in the higher echelons of the Football Leagues.  city.gif

Ah Madger, you leave me not dissapointed in the slightest...

Without a meeting with the board however, there has been a large shift in their opinion.

As i am no busniess man (well, i am but one who deals in things without being a face of a corporation) then i feel that my only way of getting through to the board was not by ways of a meeting (which would have meant time out of my schedule and much travel), but by ways of the lay person - ie, boycotting and letting my feelings known.

This method, as ever, has worked for the majority to be appeased, as i for one am.

I also stand up and congratulate Dickie Gould for admitting he has made a balls up of huge implications and has tried to make amends. For this he earns a little respect from me.

You may quote me on that, but make sure that you emphasise the word little, as thats all he's earned.

Archived