IGNORED

Last Game Of The Season

Pickle Rick

Following our victory today (which i proudly witnessed!), we have been given a major lift as all teams above us didn't win except Luton of course. You could just feel the mood turning round for most people seeing as now we are in with a very good chance of a play-off posistion. I havn't been dissapointed this season as i didn't really expect much! blink.gif But if we come out of the game Vs Doncs, and see sheffield weds either lose or draw against Hull, we can be saying "bring on the play-offs"!!!

But, thats if results go to plan and we give no more than %200 for the final games of the season.

Initially i wasn't going to make the trip to Sheffield, mainly because it seemed all hope of play-offs had been deflated. But if we have a chance i will be going, no doubt and feel if the players can give their all, we should be doing the same and getting behind the team big time! This season seemed to be a massive failure to most fans, but its turning around at the very last hurdle and if we can go into the last game bringing full support to Sheffield (around 8000 away fans), then we CAN DO IT!!!!!

Up the City

city.gif

Following our victory today (which i proudly witnessed!), we have been given a major lift as all teams above us didn't win except Luton of course. You could just feel the mood turning round for most people seeing as now we are in with a very good chance of a play-off posistion. I havn't been dissapointed this season as i didn't really expect much! blink.gif  But if we come out of the game Vs Doncs, and see sheffield weds either lose or draw against Hull, we can be saying "bring on the play-offs"!!!

But, thats if results go to plan and we give no more than %200 for the final games of the season.

Initially i wasn't going to make the trip to Sheffield, mainly because it seemed all hope of play-offs had been deflated. But if we have a chance i will be going, no doubt and feel if the players can give their all, we should be doing the same and getting behind the team big time! This season seemed to be a massive failure to most fans, but its turning around at the very last hurdle and if we can go into the last game bringing full support to Sheffield (around 8000 away fans), then we CAN DO IT!!!!!

Up the City

city.gif

Imagine if we did have something to play for would be a very hostile atmosphere. Was bad enough last season up there when the police decided to let both sets of fans out together very clever doh.gif

Imagine if we did have something to play for would be a very hostile atmosphere. Was bad enough last season up there when the police decided to let both sets of fans out together very clever doh.gif

Police eh, just don't know whats going on ! laugh.gif

But safety measure should be met and if it came to the situation they should be handling it better. I remember the coach i was on was being pelted by stones, coins and McDonalds food!! What a waste! laugh.gif

The atmosphere would be just the same at any other game if the teams were to be in the same position as ours.

Archived