IGNORED

Last Few Weeks And Weeks To Come

The Batman

the last few weeks have been nothing but negative thought by many on this forum. it's all "lets look for next year" or "Tinnion and Steve L out" etc,

ive stuck to my principle, stating that unless its mathmatically impossible for us to make the playoffs, then i'll stop believing that we wont go up.

oh the league looks so good at the moment.

lets stop moaning about the badge / shirt / ticket sales for at least a month, and concentrate on the fact that Bristol City,(the team i've loved all my life), can still make the playoffs, i'll be there in Sheffield on the last day, regardless of the Doncaster result. Would it be so hard to support the team until the season is over, and give them 100% backing like all true supporters should??

KEEP THE FAITH

City till I die... city.gifcity.gif

yes you've heard it all before, a bit of positive thoughts now and again don't do nobody no harm. you may think i'm sad, but you'll eat your words when lee peacock scores an own goal in the 89 min to put us in the playoffs on the final day....

Dan

the last few weeks have been nothing but negative thought by many on this forum. it's all "lets look for next year" or "Tinnion and Steve L out" etc,

ive stuck to my principle, stating that unless its mathmatically impossible for us to make the playoffs, then i'll stop believing that we wont go up.

oh the league looks so good at the moment.

lets stop moaning about the badge / shirt / ticket sales for at least a month, and concentrate on the fact that Bristol City,(the team i've loved all my life), can still make the playoffs, i'll be there in Sheffield on the last day, regardless of the Doncaster result. Would it be so hard to support the team until the season is over, and give them 100% backing like all true supporters should??

KEEP THE FAITH

City till I die... city.gif  city.gif

yes you've heard it all before, a bit of positive thoughts now and again don't do nobody no harm. you may think i'm sad, but you'll eat your words when lee peacock scores an own goal in the 89 min to put us in the playoffs on the final day....

Dan

Spot on mate.

Archived