IGNORED

Against The Tide

cider hoss rules

I'm very aware of some peoples feelings about the new shirt.

However, there are not 9,000 to 14,000 people on here complaining about it.

This surely mean that some don't mind it, or - steady- some actually like it !

I am one who likes it, there, someone has said it.

I think it makes a change from plain red, and despite the sponsor not being as major as i had hoped for, I like the way it shows on the shirt. (the only thing I would have preferred is the tick to be green)

I hope that some other will now declare a liking for the shirt because I doubt if I am the only one.

Any forum is about debate and opinion, good or bad, so speak up be proud,

CHR city.gif

i think the new shirt would be more tolerated if it was not

for that new badge, you may like it fair enough and i agree

9,000+ city fans do not use the internet although every city

fan i have come in to contact with in the ground in a pre match

pint and those i have spoken to socially away from ashton gate

match days have all said they hate the new badge, other clubs

are laughing at us.

342 Total Signatures on a petition hate it forum polls hate it

there is a common ripple of dislike going out over this issue

which spreads away from the internet.

but i have said people will by it to support the clubs finances

but do not like the shirt and badge that is fair enough, but

what is making people annoyed is the way both badge and shirt

have been introduced without asking the fans how they feel as they

have to fork out £40 for it.

Guest Champagne Football

The new kit isn't that bad it is just the CRAP badge and CRAP amateur looking sponsor on the front that makes it look poor.

If we had Carlsberg or even Blackthorn on the front with the robin badge, it would be flying off the shelves.

Very poor marketing by the backroom staff of BCFC. They could have been onto a real winner here, what a cock up it has been... Seriously I can't get over it, how have they even conceived to pursue the badge and then to make a natonal mockery of our club by getting sponsored by BRISTOL TRADE CENTRE? What the **** is wrong with these people!?

I was very AGAINST the new badge because i thought it was ****, but having seen it on the shirt its not too bad! ph34r.gif

But - The badge doesn't do much in the way of representing the club. The robin/suspension bridge badge is a lot better as many people think.

But yea, i don't mind the sponsor(s), along with the kit make (TFG) and the badge is ok for me now, but I won't be buying the home shirt with that baseball style collar!

The collar is a big NO NO! We are a football club and not in the Major League in USA as far as i know!!! laugh.gif If the collar was of a normal, footballing nature, then i would actually buy the shirt.....

....Lets just be hopeful they don't make the same mistake with the golden away kit!! ranting.gif

Guest wishbone

Look, let's just get on with it - there's more to BCFC than the soddin badge!

I loved the Robin/ball/bridge badge too but it's history & as for other clubs laughing at us, I doubt it very much.

Who gives a toss about any team other than their own?

dunno.gifcity.gif

Tins could really do with some support, so sorry to KM, but we really need an experienced bloke as our assistant manager.

I couldn't care less about what the shirt or badge looks like. I will buy the shirt anyway.

I am more interested in the next couple of games and how the team plays next season and I'm bored of seeing half the threads on the front page complaining about it now.

Sorry!

Nibor

Archived