IGNORED

Tin's Last Game

glastonred

smile.gif I am really hoping that Tin's gives us all a chance to thank him for his efforts this year and for all his wonderful service to the club as one of our greatest players by starting the game this Saturday and substituting himself in the second half, so that we can all give him a standing ovation in what would obviously be his final game. Whatever we may feel about his abilities as a manager surely we owe him a deep sense of gratitude for his commitment to this club?

He may feel that hes not capable of starting the game and playing a whole half or the majority of the match anymore, but he should at least be on the bench and bring himself on with 20 mins of so to go so we can see him play for the last time at home before he retires as a player. TBH i think hes done quite well for his first season as a manager, the season aint over yet and we can still make the play-offs, some managers in there first season don't do as well as tinnion has wink.gif

smile.gif I am really hoping that Tin's gives us all a chance to thank him for his efforts this year and for all his wonderful service to the club as one of our  greatest players by starting the game this Saturday and substituting himself in the second half, so that we can all give him a standing ovation in what would obviously be his final game. Whatever we may feel about his abilities as a manager surely we owe him a deep sense of gratitude for his commitment to this club?

don't let him near the pitch we got to win. w00t.gif

• Admin
don't let him near the pitch we got to win. w00t.gif

Agreed.

Nothing against Tins, but he hasn't deemed himself good enough to feature in ANY of our recent games so the Doncaster match should be no different.

If nothing had been riding on the result then I would feel differently and join the clamours for us to give him a proper send off. However, as has been pointed out above, it IS a must win match so our side should reflect this.

Agreed.

Nothing against Tins, but he hasn't deemed himself good enough to feature in ANY of our recent games so the Doncaster match should be no different.

If nothing had been riding on the result then I would feel differently and join the clamours for us to give him a proper send off. However, as has been pointed out above, it IS a must win match so our side should reflect this.

Absolutely right.

Remember his last game? Walsall at home, he was awful.

He can do what he likes the following week at Hillsborough if it doesn't matter by then.

Archived