IGNORED

Miller To Man Utd

gater2

O'Neil didnt actually sell Miller, we reportedly offered him the best terms a youth player has ever been offered at celtic, but we all know that usually when Sir Alex decides he wants a young player, he will usually tap him up to get him.

Obviously with only 6 months left on his contract he was allowed to speak to ManU, but i suspect Miller was made aware that they would make an offer long before January, basically meaning Miller never had an intention of signing a new deal at Celtic.

I'm a bit gutted, but i still think the best thing for Miller would have been to develop at Celtic for a few more years.

Anyhow, i cant see Fergie leaving anytime soon.

Gutted about Miller also, he will be worth some serious amount if he continues to develop at the rate he is.

Regarding O'Neil. I don't believe he would go to Man Utd, as ferguson will remain for a while yet and will then go upstairs and maybe still stick his oar in.

I think you are more likley to see O'Neil go to Liverpool, where if he suceeds he will get the full credit, where as Utd will always be the team Ferguson turned around.

Archived