IGNORED

Quick Question..

Alex

Have they scraped the new idea of the badge, and been replaced with the old one if this has been answered somewhere else sorry for the trouble. Just in a rush

VOTE OPTION 3  rolleyes.gif

Not officially, no.

If they choose to ignore the radical change of mood on this forum,

even if Kit 4 gets the most (gas infected) votes.

If 1,2 or 3 isn't next seasons official shirt. Then we have big problems.

Not officially, no.

If they choose to ignore the radical change of mood on this forum,

even if Kit 4 gets the most (gas infected) votes.

If 1,2 or 3 isn't next seasons official shirt. Then we have big problems.

ok cheers boyo for that, it will be kit 3 mark my words kiss.gif

I personally want to keep the current badge, as I don't like the robin, and fail to see the importance.

Ummmm. Bristol City FC - The Robins dunno.gif

The robin and suspension bridge is instantly recognised by football supporters up and down the country as representing Bristol City. The Bristol coat of arms is pretty much like any other. To me it merely looks like something which appears upon council offices. rolleyes.gif

kit 4 should be taken out of the running now full stop.

it has shown now and past votes, petitions that it is not

wanted so the vote should be 1, 2 or 3 simply because the gas

fans have not only voted themselfs but has put links around fans

messageboards of teams that really don't like us much all asking

to email the club for kit 4. petty yes but there will be false

emails from people who are not bcfc fans

millwall

cardiff

swansea

hull

swindon

the vote could turn out to be a farce ranting.gif

Guest Slinky
Have they scraped the new idea of the badge, and been replaced with the old one if this has been answered somewhere else sorry for the trouble. Just in a rush

VOTE OPTION 3  rolleyes.gif

The thing I don't understand is what colour the old badge is going to be.

It says we will use this season's badge next season, but the badge on this season's kit has a red background where as the one on the designs has a white background as it was 2 seasons ago.

Which is it to be?

The thing I don't understand is what colour the old badge is going to be.

It says we will use this season's badge next season, but the badge on this season's kit has a red background where as the one on the designs has a white background as it was 2 seasons ago.

Which is it to be?

Jeez! Does it really matter? Are we now going to have a campaign over whether the background should be red or white? doh.gif

Lets all be happy that the new badge is going to be replaced with one we are all familiar with. Personally I always preferred the robin and the Suspension Bridge, but provided the badge is attractive and looks professional instead of the amateurish new one, I don't think it matters too much. I certainly don't think it's something that should be changed very often, if at all.

If the club wants a memorable brand image linked specifically to the club rather than the city's crest, they have one ready-made as far as I'm concerned in the form of the traditional robin and bridge emblem. If they want to stick with the current crest, that's fine too. Either is better than the one that was threatened, so lets all show how happy we are to have a familiar one back and make sure the awful new amateurish design is consigned to the bin forever.

Now lets move on and concentrate on more important matters. Like getting behind the lads to smash Doncaster.

Guest Slinky
Jeez! Does it really matter? Are we now going to have a campaign over whether the background should be red or white? doh.gif

Lets all be happy that the new badge is going to be replaced with one we are all familiar with. Personally I always preferred the robin and the Suspension Bridge, but provided the badge is attractive and looks professional instead of the amateurish new one, I don't think it matters too much. I certainly don't think it's something that should be changed very often, if at all.

If the club wants a memorable brand image linked specifically to the club rather than the city's crest, they have one ready-made as far as I'm concerned in the form of the traditional robin and bridge emblem. If they want to stick with the current crest, that's fine too. Either is better than the one that was threatened, so lets all show how happy we are to have a familiar one back and make sure the awful new amateurish design is consigned to the bin forever.

Now lets move on and concentrate on more important matters. Like gettign behind the lads to smash Doncaster.

Just a question. No, it doesn't matter either way, I'd just like to know the answer.

Why belittle people's campaigning efforts over the new badge in your first paragraph, then call the proposed new one 'amateurish' and something we were 'threatened' with in your 3rd paragraph?

In one breath you say you we should make sure the "awful new amateurish design is consigned to the bin forever" and in the next you say we should concentrate on more important matters.

If it wan't for people campaigning, we'd still have the badge you have derided, so I don't see why you are so flippant towards their efforts.

kit 4 should be taken out of the running now full stop.

it has shown now and past votes, petitions that it is not

wanted so the vote should be 1, 2 or 3 simply because the gas

fans have not only voted themselfs but has put links around fans

messageboards of teams that really don't like us much all asking

to email the club for kit 4. petty yes but there will be false

emails from people who are not bcfc fans

millwall

cardiff

swansea

hull

swindon

the vote could turn out to be a farce  ranting.gif

You forgot Plymouthalmighty,QPhaHaha, Sjoke, the Seeeeeeeeeeegulls, Bentford, and the odd Wendies too-It is I beleive called a jolly good wheeze by out pikey neighbours.........soooooooooo glad they could find the time to help their neighbours...makes me feel all warm and fluffy inside. wacko.gifcrying.gifrazz.gif

ck it i'll get me coat. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Archived