IGNORED

Miller's Loan

reddoc

Guest markreynolds1986
Know he's on loan till the end of the season, but is that ours or Hearts? Meaning when do the Scots stop playing and would he become available for the playoffs if Lita's out. Could prove very useful if he was.

Interesting point , i don't have the answer , but would like to know too , good question my man dance.gif

Just strikes me would be crazy to have a player performing that well and not involve him especially with the possibility of Lita being out. His confidence must be sky high at the moment. Personally I'd beg him to come back.

Sorry to be off topic, but Mark Reynolds, your signature is offensive.

This is a forum about Bristol City.

I won't say anything else about it, except that theres no need for it.

I agree mate, a bit racist, and lets face it ukip are never going to get into power anyway so why bother? And to want to be independant from the EU is crap, joining the EU has done a lot of good things for this country. Plus, they don't have kilroy anymore biggrin.gif. once again a little off topic

Guest BristolCityThroughNThrough

Miller would only be available 4 the playoff final as the scottish season ends on the 22nd of May n ours finishes 7th of may. The playoff 2nd leg on the 17th and the playoff final is on the 29th so he wud just make the final. N wud Tinz really put him in the squad... i think not!!!!!!!! city.gifdunno.gif

I agree mate, a bit racist, and lets face it ukip are never going to get into power anyway so why bother? And to want to be independant from the EU is crap, joining the EU has done a lot of good things for this country. Plus, they don't have kilroy anymore biggrin.gif. once again a little off topic

too true. We wouldnt have Leroy otherwise innocent.gif

Archived