IGNORED

There May Be Trouble Ahead

Maverick

IF we were to get into and win the playoffs we would find ourselves in the championship with no away end. As the championship reads as a whos who of teams with hooligan elements this could cause serious problems.ph34r.gif

I think it would be safer for all concerned if we lost to Doncaster.kiss.gif

Sheff Utd (anyone remember back in the day when we beat em 2-0 I think but most of the action was at the bottom of the Dolman...)

Wolves

Leicester

Plymouth

I was one of the stewards at the bottom of the Dolman stand. To be fair i did not stand a chance when all the Sheff Utd fans came down the Dolman steps and stormed the Eastend. I did try my hardest though blink.gif .

Balls to that, bring em on...

Best we lose to Donny? are you nuts?

It's alright for you to say that, however, we are not all revered boxers who can beat up everybody even though we have virtually lost all sight in one eye and have partial brain-damage.

Take me, I can fly and beat up 1,000 agents at the same time, however, only when i'm online. Outside of that I have to eat chicken substitute and ###### ageing birds whilst wearing sun-glasses.

Being serious, I agree completely with your sentiment. Promotion can only help to improve the atmosphere at the A.G. library, whilst fine-tuning our stewards man-management skills at the same time. Win-win!! dance.gif

In fairness, if we actually won promotion, we'd probably have a few pounds more in the kitty to spend on some decent segregation.

You'd only need a fence going along the middle walkway of the Williams, and down the walkway between blocks C & D

Actually the Berlin Wall to keep the Baaaaaaaadiff scum from bringing their own new version of potty training to civilisation, I'm afraid. laugh.gif

In fairness, if we actually won promotion, we'd probably have a few pounds more in the kitty to spend on some decent segregation.

You'd only need a fence going along the middle walkway of the Williams, and down the walkway between blocks C & D

Inside will be easy, you cant put fences around the whole of Bedminster!

Saying that, Ireally honestly believe we will not be going up!

Archived