IGNORED

One Final Push Everyone

LSN

We have had our say over the past few weeks with the way the club is being run, top to bottom (or for many, all season!) but we have this last push of the season, starting saturday.

What you all know is the Eas End is open, so there will no doubt be an atmosphere on saturday. So what I am asking all of you to do, is when a city player makes a mistake, BITE YOUR LIP JUST FOR THIS ONE GAME! Critism does not help deliver there and then, it will cause tension and pressure.

But it doesn't just happen on match day, this forum contributes to much of that. I am one of the guilty ones, but I've realised that if we do win on saturday, the mood of the fans, players and management will change drastically!

So what I am trying to ask of all of you, is wait till saturday evening onwards to release your frustration, not before or juring the match.

We will have a much better chance if we all pull together for this one game, get behind the boys and hopefully, just hopefully, create that 12th man we so need at the moment.

Imagine a win on saturday and needing another victory to get in the play offs once more. Imagine how many of us would be prepared to support the team that final game.

We are a big club in terms of support, so let's start saturday with encouragement and passion from the stands, the way we always should

user posted image

Crikey LSN, you almos make me feel like taking a half day and go and sit in the WILLIAMS with the piglets on our own!! Stirring stuff action-smiley-033.gif Well done!!

It must be the sunny day which has turned me into an optimist, for this week atleast biggrin.gif

you'll be there spot, come saturday morning you'll get that feeling!

Archived