IGNORED

Sagheads

budbcfc

maybe.  gay heads

sorry, but I'm in favour of this pink it.. despite being city through in through! when was the last time we did summit for charity especially as big as "cancer research" I think it is.. well done the sags

Guest sprout1883
with all due respect to the darling dr faust esq. with the gas going ahead with thier pink shirt , does it mean that they will be called barbie rovers from now on ? razz.gif

Our club did something yours doesn't seem able to do

Listen to the fans

we wanted it, and they obliged. over 500 ordered

Our club did something yours doesn't seem able to do

Listen to the fans

we wanted it, and they obliged. over 500 ordered

Nothing to do with any good causes, it was a April fools joke, and now the fools went to wear pink. They are even going to start wearing high heels instead of boots

Guest sprout1883
Nothing to do with any good causes, it was a April fools joke, and now the fools went to wear pink. They are even going to start wearing high heels instead of boots

I might look good in high heels.

Yes it was a joke, but we liked it and asked for it, and our club obliged.

One of our fans suggested raising money for breast cancer research as pink is there colour, and Rovers thought good idea.

Of course we don't have a guy like Gould, treating you lot like simpletons

I think it is very good how the club and fans have worked together to produce something positive for charity. The fact that their fans are prepared to take a bit of stick for a laugh and for charity is credit to them. Credit where it is due.

I understand their away kit is yellow for next season so can't imagine they will ever wear the pink kit...but I know someone suggested they should do it for a one off game for charity. That would be good.

Archived