IGNORED

Wrexham

TomBCFCUK

I have noticed that tonight they have won 2-0 which will mean they will have to win there games from now till end of the season and they got brentford next wednesday (i think) so lets hope they win and more importantly we win saturday then wrexham would love to beat brentford to have a hope of getting out of relegation in the last game. So with tonights result being a win for wrexham that could play into citys hands.Lets hope so.

More importantly lets beat doncaster and sheefield wednesday city.gif

Yes i agree, it makes martial arts enthusiasts look like idiots, remove it immediately!!!!!!

Yes, you can get banned for taking the p155 out of the chairman, mentioning alledged rapists but not for ripping it out of CHRISTIAN icons.

Just to even it up put one on Mohammed ,see how long that lasts.

Whilst on my MOANING stallion, why can we only hear the words of wisdom of SL IF we subscribe to some second rate pay-per-view channel?

RANT OVER

P.S. IF we do'nt make the P/O's we'll all know who to blame ,won't we SR? laugh.gif

wrexham poor bloody wrexham.

it seems the administration that football clubs go into, depends on the size of the club, leicester,york and barnsley all went into admin in the same week,york and barnsley both were treated as you would expect, leicester(whos chairman sits at the fa) were give 5 million pound to spend on players to assist them in there promotion bid, leicester were promoted.

wonder if the same thing took place now, would leicester have 10 points taken away or would they get a wedge, on the other hand if leicester did not go up that year, would they still exist.

ive allways hated leicester since

Archived