IGNORED

I'm Not One For Gossip But....

Alex

May be they'll want to do a swap with us getting Kavanagh........ Oh no, wait, they can't, they've already had to give him away laugh.gif

To be honest, I can't see Doc being here for the start of next season, now if that means he's at QPR or Cardiff or anywhere else, then so be it.

He's not been the player he was for a good year + and with all the rumours about him not getting along with Tins and the fact that Tins won't be going anywhere, the obvious thing to happen is ship The Doc out.

We could always go for Richard Langley as a swap from Cardiff dunno.gif , that attacking goal scoring midfielder we've been searching for??

May be they'll want to do a swap with us getting Kavanagh........ Oh no, wait, they can't, they've already had to give him away  laugh.gif

To be honest, I can't see Doc being here for the start of next season, now if that means he's at QPR or Cardiff or anywhere else, then so be it.

He's not been the player he was for a good year + and with all the rumours about him not getting along with Tins and the fact that Tins won't be going anywhere, the obvious thing to happen is ship The Doc out.

We could always go for Richard Langley as a swap from Cardiff  dunno.gif , that attacking goal scoring midfielder we've been searching for??

Richard Langley, I like the sounds of that!

I hear Cardiff want The Doc, I know they have no money! so the news is all new too me

A friend who supports Cardiff City said if they do get Doc it will be on a free as they are £30m in debt and have no money.

Make of that as you will.....

MM

Guest Slinky
A friend who supports Cardiff City said if they do get Doc it will be on a free as they are £30m in debt and have no money.

Make of that as you will.....

MM

I make of that that they won't be getting him. Doherty may not have had his best season but he is still a good player who would command a decent fee.

I make of that that they won't be getting him. Doherty may not have had his best season but he is still a good player who would command a decent fee.

Or a straight swap may be on the cards as outlined above, so money wouldn't be a factor.

Not sure what you consider a 'decent fee' for Doherty, but as far as i'm aware City have never had a monetary bid of any kind for him.

Guest Slinky
Or a straight swap may be on the cards as outlined above, so money wouldn't be a factor.

Not sure what you consider a 'decent fee' for Doherty, but as far as i'm aware City have never had a monetary bid of any kind for him.

True.

Paul Parry would be worth considering as he's a left sided attacking midfielder. But if we're still in this division he may not want to step down a level.

And who's going to replace him in the centre of midfield ?

sadly bradley orr don't make me laugh.

Even out of form he's still better than anything we have down there (except l.wilkshire maybe).

And who's going to replace him in the centre of midfield ?

sadly bradley orr don't make me laugh.

Even out of form he's still better than anything we have down there (except l.wilkshire maybe).

My point being is that there has been plenty made of the disruptive players with-in the squad and the finger has been pointed at The Doc on more than a few occasions, along with Danny Coles.

Coles is on the transfer list and The Doc is supposed to be having talks with the club regarding his future what with only having 1 year left on his contract and the club not wanting to lose him for nothing.

Tins is trying to weed out this disruptive influence from HIS squad and get players in that want to play for HIM.

Well known that they don't exactly see eye to eye.

Archived