IGNORED

Those Who Went To County

One Team

You did us proud, all of you!

Singing throughout, REALLY loud, especially when we scored the winner!

Richard Hoskins (WHAT a commentator!) said at one point, "..I'll shut up now and just let the City fans sing!", which he did for a while as "the reds are going up!" rang out!

Superb!

One Team

Yep, I was at the game and today reminded me of why I'm proud to support City. 2000 or so (guessing) followers for a 400 mile round trip - we all sung our hearts out from first whistle to last, even when they equalised, the chants from the City end started up almost straight away. And the atmosphere at the end was unbeatable - I think anyone there could see the wide grins on the players' faces wen we were singing at the final whistle!

It's the best atmosphere I've experienced at an away game this season, beating QPR hands down. There was a real feel-good factor in the crowd even when we weren't playing so well today, and I think every City fan at the game today deserved the reward we got at the end! So here's to many more days like this for the rest of the season :D

And a big thanks to Tinman - 500 games, he gave his shirt away at the end, and his emotions at the end said everything. He'd sweat blood for Bristol City F.C. What a legend! :wacko:

Archived