IGNORED

Goodfellow

DANNY

With Cotterell out for saturday I would like to see Goodfellow given a chance to play behind the front two.He wouldn't have to track back much which is a poor part of his game, he has skill to make things happen and he's good at getting into the box and getting the odd goal.

Having seen his performance for the reserves yesterday i would disagree.He did not look interested.....

Anyinsah look far more of a player for that role.

Nice user name..... disapointed2se.gif

I'm going for just a straight swap with the heffer in for Lita.

But it aint going to happen, this has a draw written all over it...

Could he repeat last season's heroics in the play offs!?

I say get him in there..

Our main heroes of the play-off semi's, Rouge and Roberts, are now departed. There's no one left likely to provide that pinpoint cross for Goodfellow even if he gets a chance to play. sad.gif

Guest the knowledge

Two left wingers?? You're having a laugh arent you. Cotteril will only be out because he is injured while Goodfellow is disinterested and untalented. I expect Tinnion will put Doc in the middle and move Wilkshire out wide on left.

Having seen his performance for the reserves yesterday i would disagree.He did not look interested.....

Anyinsah look far more of a player for that role.

Hmmmmm, shame.

Tinnion has mucked him about quite a lot, looks like he definately wants out then.

Definate summer departures:

Goodfellow

Coles

I cant comment on Goodys mind set, but it baffles me how for most of the season we have shipped two naturally left sided players out on loan and we get: Joe Keith.

Goody must want out and i hope Ayinsah plays a big part next season if we don't get anyone else in.

The tinklerman really should stick to playing players in the position they are meant too.

Ayinsah - Doc - Wilkshire - Murray

If he doesn't play goodfellow then its got to be brown and doc in the centre with wilkshire behind the front two. But it would be great to see goody and wilskhire playing together and have a bit of creativity for a change.

Archived