IGNORED

Shirt 3

Stoke_Gifford_Red

Guest RedwardsV1

WOO HOO!!!!

even though i preffered shirt 2, anything is better than the original ideal...except maybe some sort of pink shirt...but who would wear that?

Personally, i'm disappointed.  Shirt 4 had really started to appeal to me and I was looking forward to wearing it with pride  englandsmile4wf.gif

rofl2br.gif

Well done people, we showed 'em. chant6ez.gif

Can anyone think of a time when fan power played such a big part in a decision at our club? I really can't think of one.

Each time I look at the badge next season I'll remember the close shave we had, and I'll appreciate it so much more, you really don't know what you got till it's gone. Still prefer the robin though.

1 season ticket renewal coming up, perhaps even buy a brick. Very pleased. city.gif

FANTASTIC NEWS w00t.gif

Big thank you to the fans who battled hard for this and also

thanks to Bristol city for changing their minds

action-smiley-033.gif  action-smiley-033.gif  action-smiley-033.gif  action-smiley-033.gif  action-smiley-033.gif  action-smiley-033.gif  action-smiley-033.gif

I only wish I could have been more outspoken on the subject ph34r.gif

MR LANSDOWN/SEXSTONE/GOULD: I FEEL GALVANISED. BRING ON THE DONNY!

Copied from a discussion on the rivals forum. Don't know if it's true.

AWAY SHIRT

"It's same as the home but black with BLUE mesh. It will also carry the new badge so they haven't done away with it competely that's for sure.

Also, there is talk that this one will have the St. George's Cross on the front as kit 2 (I think) was"

I believe it is from yet another "club insider", however, the mugs were still in the shop today cos I went over to swap my ticket for the East End so they obviously do intend using it for some things! crying.gif

Copied from a discussion on the rivals forum.  Don't know if it's true.

AWAY SHIRT

"It's same as the home but black with BLUE mesh. It will also carry the new badge so they haven't done away with it competely that's for sure.

Also, there is talk that this one will have the St. George's Cross on the front as kit 2 (I think) was"

I believe it is from yet another "club insider", however, the mugs were still in the shop today cos I went over to swap my ticket for the East End so they obviously do intend using it for some things!  crying.gif

not that sodding new badge still user posted image

3,200 voted for kit 3 now can the club still not get in to their head that

they voted to stop the badge as well as the kit so why put the new badge

on the away kituser posted image

Archived