IGNORED

Have A Good One!

Dollymarie

Hello, just wanted to say that I am unable to come to tomorrows game, I am away in London, no choice sorry, I havent missed the last home game of the season for about 8 years!

Anyway, I hope that we get the right result, and that everyone in the East End has a wicked time, say goodbye from me will you!

Come on You Reds!

Dollymarie

Guest benny

don't worry Dolly we will give em a cheer for you !!

Just make sure you find a bar to catch result an clebrate (hopefully) with a cuppla 'thorns !!

Just read RGs response to your request to get married at the ground. His response of

"Unfortunately we don't have a marriage license, but we could host the reception / knees up".

Seems to me the offer of the latter on the pitch might attract a large crowd rofl2br.gif Marketing men eh - never miss an opportunity!

Guest benny

Sounds great idea ..... all sat in centre circle munching on cheese 'n pineapple sticks dreaming the dream (of championship football) not the marriage (well 2 of you can if you prefer) ..... bit of advice though , bring your own music system .... w-w-w-welc-come t-t-the h-hap-p-y c-c-cupple !!!

OH CITY WE LOVE YOU

Sounds great idea ..... all sat in centre circle munching on cheese 'n pineapple sticks dreaming the dream (of championship football) not the marriage (well 2 of you can if you prefer) ..... bit of advice though , bring your own music system .... w-w-w-welc-come t-t-the h-hap-p-y c-c-cupple !!!

OH CITY WE LOVE YOU

Coooome on youuuuuu beds!

Archived