IGNORED

Love, Love Will Tear Us Apart Again......

cheshire_red

Joy Division. It could be.

I'm sure that if the late goal hadn't gone in, and the joy was unbelieveable, there would have been many disgruntled supporters on here tonight.

As it is, happy days, off out for a meal and a few beers, with a big smile on my face.

This is the last season in this joyful division for many a year, I'm absolutely sure of it.

let's hope our boys of today can catch ply-all-mouth and get us a championship

like the boys did below...

IMAG0007.GIF

I'm pretty sure there's an ex Cotham Grammar School lad (like cheshire-red and myself) in that BCFC Championship side of 1955. Calling cheshire_red - was it Arthur Milton who later went on to play for The Arsenal and England?

I'm pretty sure there's an ex Cotham Grammar School lad (like cheshire-red and myself) in that BCFC Championship side of 1955. Calling cheshire_red - was it Arthur Milton who later went on to play for The Arsenal and England?
No doubt about it, that is a young Arthur Milton. He was the last dual International. Went on to play for Arsenal & England and opened the batting for Gloucestershire CCC and England. Two of his sons were also at Cotham, one in the year above myself and one in the year below.

No doubt about it, that is a young Arthur Milton. He was the last dual International. Went on to play for Arsenal & England and opened the batting for Gloucestershire CCC and England. Two of his sons were also at Cotham, one in the year above myself and one in the year below.

Thanks for replying cheshire_red - i thought i was right on that one B) I can feel my head swelling as i write :huh:

Joy Division. It could be.

Yes, it could be, and we can get "Closer" "Still" to the "Unknown Pleasures" of Division One.

We must cross that "Fine Line", otherwise the play offs loom, where it can be "Ruined In One Day" and we would find ourselves "Here To Stay","Shellshocked" in a "Lowlife" of "Blue Mondays".

Yes, it could be, and we can get "Closer" "Still" to the "Unknown Pleasures" of Division One.

We must cross that "Fine Line", otherwise the play offs loom, where it can be "Ruined In One Day" and we would find ourselves "Here To Stay","Shellshocked"  in a "Lowlife" of "Blue Mondays".

Excellent taste in music Sir.

We must cross that "Fine Line", otherwise the play offs loom, where it can be "Ruined In One Day" and we would find ourselves "Here To Stay","Shellshocked"  in a "Lowlife" of "Blue Mondays".

And on Saturday maybe we can finally create an "Atmosphere" :huh:

Archived