IGNORED

Season Tickets

Tipps

Looks like they are trying to take the hole in the market from our season ticket bungle, they are going to allow under 7's in for every home game for NOTHING........

Now, how many floating fans will that attract? Dad wanting to take his nipper out on a Saturday afternoon, not much money....... Could be the answer dunno.gif

Mind you, if my old man had tried that, there would have been trouble to the extent that even a bag of MoJo's would not have made things better disapointed2se.gifwink.gif

But being serious, for every under 7 going, they are obviously going to ba accompanied by an adult, who is going to have to pay full price and if they strike unlucky and the G*s happen to win on the first outing, it could attract them back.

Guest 1990 Champions
Looks like they are trying to take the hole in the market from our season ticket bungle, they are going to allow under 7's in for every home game for NOTHING........

Now, how many floating fans will that attract? Dad wanting to take his nipper out on a Saturday afternoon, not much money....... Could be the answer dunno.gif

Mind you, if my old man had tried that, there would have been trouble to the extent that even a bag of MoJo's would not have made things better  disapointed2se.gif  wink.gif

But being serious, for every under 7 going, they are obviously going to ba accompanied by an adult is going to have to pay full price and if they strike unlucky and the G*s happen to win on the first outing, it could attract them back.

Hope mine is free as well, i resent having to pay for the pleasure of watching that poo

• Admin

Mind you, if my old man had tried that, there would have been trouble to the extent that even a bag of MoJo's would not have made things better  disapointed2se.gif  wink.gif

But being serious, for every under 7 going, they are obviously going to ba accompanied by an adult is going to have to pay full price and if they strike unlucky and the G*s happen to win on the first outing, it could attract them back.

I thought under 7's were free at Ashton Gate aswell ??? I thought that blocks A and B in the Atyeo were being set aside for this ???

I thought under 7's were free at Ashton Gate aswell ??? I thought that blocks A and B in the Atyeo were being set aside for this ???

Well if they are, then not enough has been made of it because I haven't seen or heard anything along those lines.

If they are, then I apologise to the club.

Well if they are, then not enough has been made of it because I haven't seen or heard anything along those lines.

If they are, then I apologise to the club.

On the 'early bird' offer being sent to existing STHs, if you renew you get a free polo shirt and U7s can watch free (on the back cover in the bottom right).

Also in the panel showing how to complete your form it gives an example of adding a U7 for free.

Apparently this offer is for existing STHs only.

Archived