IGNORED

League Finishing Table

Scrumpymeup

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...tor/default.stm

Sorry to post this obvious table but after coming home from the game we still have a chance to achieve the play offs. I have entered dozens of scores and the scenorios are endless, leading up to a thrilling end of season clash with Wednesday.

After several pints of Blackthorn before and after the game plus the evening as well I still have hope, optimism and belief that we can win next week and the results can go in our favour.

This has been stated in other topics but after 35 years as a supporter I feel positive that we can at least win next week and hope the other results go in our favour.

Come on City! chant6ez.gifpraying smiley.gif

1 Luton 45 39 97

2 Hull 45 28 86

3 Tranmere 45 19 79

4 Sheff Wed 45 19 72

5 Hartlepool 45 10 70

6 Bournemouth 45 13 69

7 Brentford 44 -5 69

8 Bristol City 45 16 67

9 Huddersfield 45 8 67

10 Doncaster 45 5 65

Rightly said, yes we would have. The extra 2 points would have made the last game of the season down to our result and fate but now we need to win it and hope for others to slip up.

Basically at the end of the day I still have to hang on to the belief and hope that we can still achieve the play offs at least, the main thing is if we don't make it then I will back the management and squad for next season and hope all over again that finally we will get out of this division!!

Sorry, Blackthorn has taken over and the head is gone! razz.gifrazz.gif

Archived