IGNORED

Priority For The Training Ground

Mad Cyril

Hands up - how many of you felt nervous everytime Donny (or anyone else this Season) won a corner of free kick?

On the other hand, who felt genuinely confident each time we won a corner or a free kick in range?

Give us open play, we look like scoring. Give the opposition open play, they've got no chance. I have to say I fear the refs whistle, either way.

Just something that might add some value on the training pitch at Abbotts Leigh. Or be worth 8-10 points next season in the transfer market?

The players that played yesterday are fit, do you recall Skuse's closing down of the keeper in the 83rd minute, could you honestly see the Doc being able to do that even in the 33rd minute?

What we lack is a defensive organiser who wins the first ball, we have since Butler left and we still do.

We also need better delivery on our dead ball situations too, I had bright hopes for Wilkshire in this regard, but he has to do more in a game than he did yesterday.

The players that played yesterday are fit, do you recall Skuse's closing down of the keeper in the 83rd minute, could you honestly see the Doc being able to do that even in the 33rd minute?

What we lack is a defensive organiser who wins the first ball, we have since Butler left and we still do.

We also need better delivery on our dead ball situations too, I had bright hopes for Wilkshire in this regard, but he has to do more in a game than he did yesterday.

I can recall him running half way accross the pitch after 85 mins against port vale to close a ball down so Doc cant be as unfit as suggested.

Archived