IGNORED

Best Cheap Striker

Wilkie boy

I need a striker i,m 3rd in the championship in my second season and have sold Lita as i really needed the money.lee trundle was good in league 1 with lita but has struggled in the championship.Mickey bell is my 2nd top goalscorer with 4 goals in all competitions.I need help.

I need a striker i,m 3rd in the championship in my second season and have sold Lita as i really needed the money.lee trundle was good in league 1 with lita but has struggled in the championship.Mickey bell is my 2nd top goalscorer with 4 goals in all competitions.I need help.

That sounds bad, but i may have it worse. I'm at the end of February in the Championship and i have no player with 10 goals or more! Miller has 9, Hawkins is the only other person close with 7.

As for cheap strikers, a quick search for transfer listed players should come up with the goods. Make sure to look at the asking price and the value, many asking prices are shockingly low!

Guest marcclifton

You could try 20 year old Derk Schut. He plays for fc denBosch in holland. You will have to play about £120 k for him. Takes him 10 games to settle in, he;ll start scoring for fun, and his value goes right to a mil.

Also, you need to start playing joe flurry. He in the city 2nd team. He is a great player, and will score a few.

Konrad Nowak is quite good, scores between 20-30 goals for me, you can usually get him for no more then 10k and is worth around 3 mill in a couple years if you play him. His stats arent great but he is really good. you might need a large or huge database to find him though, i bought him for 6k (i think) and is now worth about 3 mill.

I recommend him. Also Hermanni Vuorinen can score a few goals if he settles in well but hes worth about 100k. Also try Kristoffer Haestad (search for kristoffer h) he can play on left wing but also up front and his finishing is about 15-17.

These players are about 20 in the first season

in a first season team you can get carl cort for a good price of 110k he does the job city.gif

I signed him during my 2nd season, in the Champoinship. He plays well and scores some super goals, just not enough for my liking. But he's cheap to sign, which is good.

Should have kept Heff, he's been my top scorer both seasons, just finished my first season in the championship and he netted 24 goals. Was just lacking a good partner for him but as i've just somehow managed to sign Freddy Adu on a free with him turning down both Arsenal and Barca to come to City i think i may have found one smile.gif

Just sold Robbo to Millwall for 1.4 mill, now looking to offload Miller as well as he's just not done the business for me at all.

Now just looking to tighten up the defence as although i have loads of good defenders they are all still young so need an expirenced Cb, but managed to nab some very good young players from arouns Europe.

Archived