IGNORED

New Centre Back

eric04

Evatt isn't on a free, he's under contract to Chesterfield for a couple of seasons more yet and they want at least £150k for him.

Cox is ancient at 34, whereas Powell was interesting Reading recently so will be out of our range I expect.

Still haven't seen a better centre back prospect than Matt Heywood on a free transfer myself, but hopefully Tinnion has!

Isn't Ireland out of contract in the summer...wasn't there talk of a deal being done once his contract was up? Which is what made the farce of his return more frustrating....would he be worth bringing back even?

Isn't Ireland out of contract in the summer...wasn't there talk of a deal being done once his contract was up? Which is what made the farce of his return more frustrating....would he be worth bringing back even?

He wasn't nothing spectacular, although seemed quite steady. Would imagine that Tins is looking towards other targets first, however if nothing transpires then Ireland could be one of the signings.

Why would they? From what I gather he's done well since joining them and still has room for development.

A lad i work with supports preston. He says Hill has started few games and has been on the bench most of the time as their regular left back is keeping him out of the team in Callum Davidson.

Saying that, check out this link.

http://www.pnefc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News...0.html?ptvParm=

sounds like he's happy!!!

Guest REDCIDERARMY

It has to take priorty we let to many goals in from headers this season,I feel Nelson of Hartlepool would be the man,I presume if Hartlepool stay down he interested in coming to us.

Hopefully we sign someone of real quality now as we did not sign Ireland which I think was a big mistake and we probably made the play offs with him.

Archived