IGNORED

To Hillsborough!

Stylus

Saturday we are playing Sheffield Wednesday. In Sheffield at their extraordinary ground, named Hillsborough. ph34r.gif

Last day of the season means fun and frolics all day. Normalness will not be accepted. But the abnormal will be welcomed. dance.gif

Approximately 500 tickets have been sold so far which is to be honest, pathetic.

How can non-stop singing and dancing not be appealing?

Get your tickets, Get your Fancy Dress and get your freak on!

I'll see you there englandsmile4wf.gif

Guest taipan

All those jokes about Peacocks name you felt you couldn't really make whilst he was our own player...use them!

Sadly taipan has an appointment with a cryptologist regaring His blood reaching a pH of 13.7 followed by a dinner date with three different women on the same evening (although He suspects one of them is a ###### gender bender trannie)

End transmission.

Guest MaloneFM

I'm going dressed up as a 1980's rejected Match of the Day has been who could STILL pass all over Jed Pitman as both a commentator and a has been.

What pub is everyone going in?

Guest taipan
I'm going dressed up as a 1980's rejected Match of the Day has been who could STILL pass all over Jed Pitman as both a commentator and a has been.

What pub is everyone going in?

What?

Saturday we are playing Sheffield Wednesday. In Sheffield at their extraordinary ground, named Hillsborough.  ph34r.gif

Last day of the season means fun and frolics all day. Normalness will not be accepted. But the abnormal will be welcomed.  dance.gif

Approximately 500 tickets have been sold so far which is to be honest, pathetic.

How can non-stop singing and dancing not be appealing?

Get your tickets, Get your Fancy Dress and get your freak on!

I'll see you there  englandsmile4wf.gif

sold 500 tickets which is pathetic just like some of the performances and results this season not to mention ending up in mid table in the worst 3rd division for years.

what exactly have we got to get so exited about i think the whole season has been shocking

I agree the first and last away game of the season always was a big day in the City fans calender but this year everyone seems to have given up. You can add 2 more people to that 500 as still haven't got mine and my dads ticket

Guest Mrs Cityboy
I agree the first and last away game of the season always was a big day in the City fans calender but this year everyone seems to have given up. You can add 2 more people to that 500 as still haven't got mine and my dads ticket

Were going! Mr Cityboy, Mrs Cityboy and the little Cityboy will be there! action-smiley-035.gif

Guest quinninthe90th

Conga's, Chants, Fancy Dress.....

Sounds fantastic all you need now are the megaphones to talk to each other cause with 500 fans going you will end up with 16 seats apiece.

Come on Lads get some momentum, for all those last day reasons you gave and save my face (I argued in the pub last night that even without the playoffs city will fill the upper tier, 4250).....don't let me down

Guest MaloneFM

So imagine this.

We are 3-0 down. Its raining. Lita has gone off injured. We are getting hammered.

Suddenly, like last saturday, Colesy hikes a long ball to the Brookerman, it bounces once, he scuffs it, it crawls over the line.

3-1

PAAAAAARRRTTTYYYY!!! CONGA CONGA CONGA! AROOGAH! w00t.gifcity.gif

I think I get the general gist of the occasion.

I'm IN!

So imagine this.

We are 3-0 down. Its raining. Lita has gone off injured. We are getting hammered.

Suddenly, like last saturday, Colesy hikes a long ball to the Brookerman, it bounces once, he scuffs it, it crawls over the line.

3-1

PAAAAAARRRTTTYYYY!!! CONGA CONGA CONGA! AROOGAH!  w00t.gif  city.gif

I think I get the general gist of the occasion.

I'm IN!

Thats sooooo unrealistic.

Lita is suspended isnt he ?

Guest monster red
sold 500 tickets which is pathetic just like some of the performances and results this season not to mention ending up in mid table in the worst 3rd division for years.

what exactly have we got to get so exited about i think the whole season has been shocking

At last doh.gif someone seeing things for what they are-good on you man. all these rose tinted glasses are making me feel tired sleeping-smiley-015.gif

What's to celebrate dunno.gif another season in Division 3? just think about it, there is probably going to be over 30'000 on Saturday all taking the p1ss and driving home the fact we're not good enough to finish in the top six, don't get me wrong if people choose to go then good on em but lets not pretend it's going to be a party-not for us anyway

Bring on Southend & S****horpe w00t.gif

Archived