IGNORED

Message For Mr Tinnion

LSN

Congatulations on your 500th appearence. Today was fantastic, like every game you played out of your skin.

Another note to say, I can't imagine any other player touching the hearts of so many Bristol City fans for a very long time to come. You are a true legend to this football club and one I admire greatly. Keep it up and good luck for the rest of the season.

LSN

Congatulations on your 500th appearence. Today was fantastic, like every game you played out of your skin.

Another note to say, I can't imagine any other player touching the hearts of so many Bristol City fans for a very long time to come. You are a true legend to this football club and one I admire greatly. Keep it up and good luck for the rest of the season.

LSN

It's going to be a long time before we see another legend like Tinman..... It really bought a lump to my throat, so many chants for one man.

I cant describe it but I'm just so glad so many City fans were there to witness it, would of been even nicer if it had been down the Gate.

Here's to Sir Brian Tinnion..... :wacko:

Brian, you truely are a fantastic role model to the club and fans. The players and so many fans, like myself look up to you.

If the team is not playing very well, or arent looking like getting a much needed goal the fans often look to you for some creativity and inspiration to the other 10 players on the same side as you.

You have a fantastic work ethic and a sweet left foot, you are a Bristol City legend.

Surprised you threw your shirt in the crowd though!

Your the best player an most consistent player i have ever seen put on a city shirt! your a real credit to football let alone bcfc. Your my favourite player, always have an bin an always will be. Congratulations on making your 500th appearnce for the reds an once again you were outstanding...

LSN

I share LSN's sentiments. Brian Tinnion an honorary Bristolian - I'm hoping to see Tinnion on the BCFC tour bus holding the Div 2 Championship trophy come May 2004. B)

Guest Eddie Hitler

City legend.

There aren't many on this board who were lucky enough to see John Atyeo (Ted Pitman and...), there aren't any who saw Billy Wedlock, but we can all brag in years to come that we saw Brian Tiinion play.

Congrats Brian you've been a brilliant role model for the club,keep going a bit longer to see us into Div 1.I remember appearance no 1 at Swindon and thought weve got a goodun here,and I wuz right!

Must be said, when I started supporting City last year and I was getting acquainted with the players, there was always one player that stood out when it came to consistency and effort.

No matter who we played or what the score, Sir Brian Tinnion was out there making an effort.

I'll never forget those first impressions.

Example to the rest of the team. Nice work fella.

Guest filtonred
:huh: What I want to know is where are those morons that almost ran Tinnion out of our club when they started on his wife and kids? I guess they were there with us cheering him on yesterday

Archived