IGNORED

Central Defender

gazza1982

The signing of Dyche didn't work out at City, but if you analyse his career he's played far more seasons in The Championship (Second Division, League One or whatever it's called) than we have since he left us in 1998.

If there's any laughter I'm sure it'll be done by him, when he recalls Sebok, Zwijneneberg, Watts, Lever et all who came in after and clearly weren't of his standard.

Guest DANBOY_BCFC
The signing of Dyche didn't work out at City, but if you analyse his career he's played far more seasons in The Championship (Second Division, League One or whatever it's called) than we have since he left us in 1998.

If there's any laughter I'm sure it'll be done by him, when he recalls Sebok, Zwijneneberg, Watts, Lever et all who came in after and clearly weren't of his standard.

I thought Sebok was quality, was a very classy defender overall, well liked by the majority of the fans. Agree with the rest though.

I remember Zwijneneberg being awful, agree that Sebok good.

In all fairness to Dyche, he was playing in a pretty poor defence at the time he was with us. Some of the stick he took during his time with us was very harsh, I remember once when we played against West Brom and Lee Hughes and co (who scored 2/3 during the game) During the 2nd half he was taken off as the abuse he took from our fans got so bad!

Serious question, could he come back?

In all fairness to Dyche, he was playing in a pretty poor defence at the time he was with us. Some of the stick he took during his time with us was very harsh, I remember once when we played against West Brom and Lee Hughes and co (who scored 2/3 during the game) During the 2nd half he was taken off as the abuse he took from our fans got so bad!

NO. Simple Mr Gazza

No, because he would be crucified by a section of our support every time he made a mistake.

Archived