IGNORED

Liverpool Or Everton

Rob_BCFC

Who should enter next years Champions League?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Liverpool aint going to win it.

but it would be nice to see them, i admit it is a tradition for the champions to re-enter for the following tournament, but rules are there. If Everton finish higher than Liverpool in the league, then they deserve to be in there.

The Spanish FA gave in far too easily when Real Madrid finished 5th and sent Real Sociadad to the UEFA cup.

Idealy the 5 places would be the best, but it's unfair on the other countries.

Everton should have it, if liverpool really are the best in Europe then they should do well domestically, to prove it aint a fluke.

Guest taipan

There was no option for "neither".

The "Champions League" should be comprised solely of the teams (ONE from each country) who are the CHAMPIONS of their league.

Guest markreynolds1986
erm no

liverpool by choice, gashead by grace of god! englandsmile4wf.gif

Belive you nicked that from Trowbridge Gas - a mate of mine.

His signature reading :

" gashead by choice , english by the greace of god " ---- No imagination have you son.

neither should be awarded the Place , Liverpool have no right to have a chance of winning it as they shouldn't have been entered for the comp , and nor do Everton have the right for next season.

The only team who deserve it is Chelsea . CHAMPIONS ONLY in my etes

Belive you nicked that from Trowbridge Gas - a mate of mine.

His signature reading :

" gashead by choice , english by the greace of god "  ---- No imagination have you son.

neither should be awarded the Place , Liverpool have no right to have a chance of winning it as they shouldn't have been entered for the comp , and nor do Everton have the right for next season.

The only team who deserve it is Chelsea . CHAMPIONS ONLY in my etes

yes I did .......... kinda Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

apologise to him for me whistling.gif

Guest markreynolds1986
yes I did .......... kinda Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

apologise to him for me whistling.gif

will do farmer.gif

Archived