IGNORED

Qpr Release Edghill, Cureton, Thorpe And Day

WesM

QPR have released Richard Edghill, Tony Thorpe (Ha Ha) Jamie Cureton and Chris Day this afternoon.

I remember Chris Day being quite a useful keeper, could provide Steve Phillips with some competition??

Is Day the one that was on loan from Derby when they played us last at the gate?

If so I think he looks a very good keeper, and could proof very good competition for SP....

I think that was Lee Camp

Correct you are Fatman - recognised it as soon as I saw the name.

I remember Day being pretty handy anyway though.

Lee Camp under 21 keeper very good qpr wanted to sign him but Burley dropped Grant and put Campy in. Hes done really well for them this season and now they are promotion candidates for the Prem.

How times have changed for Chris Day did a loan stint at Burnley(I think) and used to play as a kid with a David Beckham. Wonder what hes doing now bet hes running a pub somewhere in Spain. wink.gif

Day is a very good kepper but i would'nt be sure that he would be happy with sitting on the bench because to be honest i think steve phillips will stay citys number 1 next season unless we bring in a keeper like cech....let the rumours start here lo0ol

Guest we8thegas
Day is a very good kepper but i would'nt be sure that he would be happy with sitting on the bench because to be honest i think steve phillips will stay citys number 1 next season unless we bring in a keeper like cech....let the rumours start here lo0ol

i thought it was cudicini coming here as cech is keeping him on the bench whistling.gif

Archived