IGNORED

Season Ticket Sales

Franklin CITY

Tinnion re building for next year having ripped last seasons team apart (his words not mine)

Stephen Lansdown admitting we have gone backwards (his words not mine)

The Chairman giving the manager 100% support (his words)

Millen kept on

Smith kept on

Tommy put on the list along with Danny.

Tinnion given free reign to buy replacements dispite a worrying track record.

Still no big end of season report from our Chairman.

Expect to hear we will get it right NEXT season...again.

Still isnt it great to have a Chairman who looks apon survival as success and is happy to appoint BT as manager and to keep him on dispite this seasons disaster.

Good luck Tommy and may your playing days be 10 times longer than the now not so inexperienced manager we are stuck with until SL has the balls to admit his mistake.

I enjoyed seeing a team half full of teenagers in 1982 because that was our only option. Not because we had a manager who could not man manage anyone but yes men.

Tinnion re building for next year having ripped last seasons team apart (his words not mine)

Millen kept on

Smith kept on

Still isnt it great to have a Chairman who looks apon survival as success and is happy to appoint BT as manager and to keep him on dispite this seasons disaster.

Good luck Tommy and may your playing days be 10 times longer than the now not so inexperienced manager we are stuck with until SL has the balls to admit his mistake.

I enjoyed seeing a team half full of teenagers in 1982 because that was our only option. Not because we had a manager who could not man manage anyone but yes men.

I think you're overdue your prozac !

Millen kept on

Smith kept on

Actually I feel quite confident about next season, I think we will have a better team with much improved performances on the pitch. So lets not spend all summer being negative and moaning about the manager, chairman, ball boys or whatever. Lets have a nice summer break and then get behind the team again in August and if we aren't in the top six after ten games we can all have a good moan again. biggrin.gif

Archived