Hull City Chasing Miller

EmersonsKev

Guest benny

yea exactly too over-rated .... but hey the more

of 'em who want him the better , lets get the bidding

going (i'll get the car ready)

biggrin.gif

Haha, i'll laugh my ass off if Jambo's don't sign him. laugh.gif

Typical Scott's penny pinching as usual, now it could cost them even more in a bidding war ! city.gif

I can't help myself from thinking that our hand is not as strong with Miller now, everyone knows we are looking to bring MS to the club and we need to ship out before we ship in, his fee would pay MS & Lita wages

I just hope that Brooker, Lita & Gilly stays.

I like Heff's, but i don't know how much action he's going to see next seaons, he might be forced out of the club?

Benny you are well out of order. LM is a highly rated striker i'll be sorry to see him leave our club.

Its out of order? I wouldn't say it is. What has he ever done in a City shirt? If i want to be really evil, he cost us promotion last season missing from 3 yards. A header that i would have backed my granny to finish.

Guest Tactical Genius
Its out of order? I wouldn't say it is. What has he ever done in a City shirt?  If i want to be really evil, he cost us promotion last season missing from 3 yards. A header that i would have backed my granny to finish.

Kev, we have already established a thousand times that it was Danny Wilson's fault that he missed that header.

Its out of order? I wouldn't say it is. What has he ever done in a City shirt?  If i want to be really evil, he cost us promotion last season missing from 3 yards. A header that i would have backed my granny to finish.

Oh hello, Mr PERFECT mad.gif , you don't ever get things wrong then ?? if you looked back through that season i am sure other players may have just missed chances ?????? dunno.gif

I think the point of that article was that we might struggle to sell him if the clubs they mention aren't willing to pay.

If you read the article it says...

Hull are buying Sam Parkin and already have Ben Burgess

Leicester are trying to cut their wage bill and are skint

Aberdeen are likely to make a take-it-or-leave-it offer

So, while Lansdown is playing a 'canny game' its not as rosy as we think.

Guest DANBOY_BCFC

It just makes me laugh that all the teams who want the "over-rated pansy" are better than us!

What do they see that Tinnion doesnt?

It just makes me laugh that all the teams who want the "over-rated pansy" are better than us!

What do they see that Tinnion doesnt?

Tinion see's how crap Miller actually is. I struggle to recall any half decent game he has had for City and I certainly have no idea what his attributes are because I know for certain, in his time at BCFC, his finishing was terrible, his lightframe meant that he was at best a poor target man, has little to no pace and more importanely cost us promotion by missing a header from 1 yard v Swindle the other year.

In fact the only excitement he ever brought to match day was his ridiculous cut-off training attire that he wear come rain or shine in his half time warm up/mess around, and what pansy looking hair cut he had adopted that week.

Get as much money for him as possible and send him packing!

lee miller is a quality player! he just isnt suited to this league where he gets bustled and beaten every time he goes for the ball. he would be better suited in the championship where he would get that extra bit of time on the ball which he has proved he can do in his time at the SPL. hes been unfortunate for us an often overly criticised, cant see him coming back here but I'm sure he will go out and prove all his doubters wrong city.gif

"if I want to be really evil", surely that should read "if I want to sound totally ridiculous".

Yeah, along With Leapy, who missed at least one shot that game ALONE, Phillips for mares in various games, Docherty for gettin sent off against Wycombe....try again, that record is well and truly stuck.

Yeah, along With Leapy, who missed at least one shot that game ALONE, Phillips for mares in various games, Docherty for gettin sent off against Wycombe....try again, that record is well and truly stuck.

You know full well Leapy did'nt have a shot in that game......along with several other games no doubt!

On your line of thinking;

Anyone notice that Mickey Bell cost us a play-off spot this year?

Tinion see's how crap Miller actually is.  I struggle to recall any half decent game he has had for City and I certainly have no idea what his attributes are because I know for certain, in his time at BCFC, his finishing was terrible, his lightframe meant that he was at best a poor target man, has little to no pace and more importanely cost us promotion by missing a header from 1 yard v Swindle the other year.

In fact the only excitement he ever brought to match day was his ridiculous cut-off training attire that he wear come rain or shine in his half time warm up/mess around, and what pansy looking hair cut he had adopted that week.

Get as much money for him as possible and send him packing!

Have you ever watched a football match mate ?....... doesnt sound like it

Archived