IGNORED

Prem

atyeomatt

I deam of it but will we ever get to play in the prem, say in the next 10 years?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MaloneFM

No

And I don't want us to.

Ever.

This Premiership top flight champagne rubbish just means cockneys from the Hemel Hempstead branch of the BCFC supporters club taking your seat every week. No where to park. The bogs are bad enough as it is but for a visit by Aston Villa?

Give me a good cup run now and again and mid table 2nd division. They still need us. We still need them. And not much chance of Malcom Glazer getting involved. This is what happens with a 'big' club.

it is hard to say no considering that by saying that we will never be in the top division in next 10 years...

However, a load of hard core religious people are saying the world will end next year on the 6th June, the date will be 666..... it had better not because that's during the world cup.

Yeh, but that was just some extremists that thought up those, this one has religious significance to it. Anyway, don't wanna get bogged down in it. I'll never get to go to Las Vegas for my 21st if its the case. It wont be, but you never know, could be a Nuclear attack from North Korea tomorow...

Archived