IGNORED

Holidays

Dolman_Stand

No, but went there 3 years ago and it was quality if you're into the whole beach/get drunk/sleep for 3 hours/pool/drunk etc etc...

I've heard it's got even bigger and better since, but there are def some top bars and clubs. Better than Faliraki.

Hoping to go Canary Islands this year, last minute job.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Been to Malia for the past 2 years now, it's been taken over by chavs - Which is a shame because it was banging the first time we went!

Going to Corfu with the wench for a week of pampering at some resort in June this year!

I am off to Cuba for a week on the 22nd June - Can't wait!!!

Varadero beach, Havana, cigars, all inclusive (Am I naughty or what!) ups!! YES!!!!

Cuba is excellent Rocky. Went there 7 years ago on our honeymoon. There is a lagoon in Varadero where you can go swimming with dolphins. Great beaches and hotels.

Are you going to stay in Havana also? You have to go there. Brilliant people, take some shampoo's and stuff for them, there is a real shortage of that kind of stuff due to the U.S. embargo. We stayed in this great old Hotel by the front where the Yankie Mafia (Alcapone) used to stay when the were waiting for the heat to die down.

Brilliant buildings and history. Have a sound time.

Cuba is excellent Rocky. Went there 7 years ago on our honeymoon. There is a lagoon in Varadero where you can go swimming with dolphins. Great beaches and hotels.

Are you going to stay in Havana also? You have to go there. Brilliant people, take some shampoo's and stuff for them, there is a real shortage of that kind of stuff due to the U.S. embargo. We stayed in this great old Hotel by the front where the Yankie Mafia (Alcapone) used to stay when the were waiting for the heat to die down.

Brilliant buildings and history. Have a sound time.

Cheers for that.

We are planning a trip to Havana. I heard about the giving shampoo etc to locals, might try that in the hotel for a few extra brand beers wink.gif

There is apparently Capone's old house in Varadero that is now a restaurant, love all that mafia stuff so should be definately going there as well.

The missus wants to swim with Dolphins so will try to do that as well.

Can't wait!!!!

Guest Bats

I'm off to Spain (Cap Salou, nice bit of Salou) with the bloke in 39 days. We're not counting.

3 weeks ago, came back from 4 weeks in Australia .. ahh the life of riley.

Perhaps the next question to everyone should be .. how cheap did you get it (the holiday you pervs).

Our 3 night break in Cap Salou was £220 total. Flights early Sat am and back late Tue so 4 whole days round the pool. 3* hotel full board. Not a bad price at all me thinks.

Bats

*Looking forward to visiting this season*

Went to Madrid a few weeks ago. Nice city but not as much tourist stuff to do as there is in Barcelona. Saw Real play Villareal on the Saturday night in a packed Bernabeu, saw 3 red cards and Real won 2-1, all the goals were down our end and it only cost 25 Euro's (£17) to get in.

Off to Cornwall for the week in a month's time and then hopefully off to somewhere on the Med in a last-minute deal around the start of September. Not sure where yet though, so long as there's plenty of cheap drink and loose women !!

My girlfriend works for BA, so we have just got back from Barbados. In September we are going to Brazil for our honeymoon. wub.gif Anyone been to Brazil? I'm not sure what to expect really. Whilst I would like the luxury hotels, etc - I would also like to see the real Brazil....maybe even watch a match whilst I am there.

My girlfriend works for BA, so we have just got back from Barbados. In September we are going to Brazil for our honeymoon. wub.gif    Anyone been to Brazil?  I'm not sure what to expect really.  Whilst I would like the luxury hotels, etc - I would also like to see the real Brazil....maybe even watch a match whilst I am there.

The "real" Brazil can mean a few different things, some of which you probably don't want to see with your new missus. One of my mates swears by the place, and recommends the nightclub Help, and the Centaurus Thermas (sp?). Just say that you are popping out for a 'paper.

Archived