IGNORED

7 Millions On A Stand?

dargla

Guest MaloneFM

See the thing is old poppet Sir Steve Purdown in his wisdom has gone cap in hand to the bank for a loan for a stand.

The F A has also coughed up a few bob as well and marked the cheque something like 'Pay Sir Steve and Colin Sexedup a few bob for a new STAND'.

We have already had a farewell to the East End do. Although unles Wimpey get fingers out sharpish we may well be having another one soon.

There have been artists impression of said stand.

Just supposing Johnny F A comes a snooping one saturday. Chances are they may very well say 'I say Sir Steve, isn't that the East End, the famous East End of Ashton Gate? What about that few bob we slung your way for a new stand?'

And if the response is 'Look man from the F A Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink is partnering Lita up front today-he's terribly good, and cheap at only £7 mill', ner-ner ner-ner off goes Sir Steve to have some porridge.

Thought I'd clarify the position as regarding said stand and £7 mill. Its called 'earmarking'.

See the thing is old poppet Sir Steve Purdown in his wisdom has gone cap in hand to the bank for a loan for a stand.

The F A has also coughed up a few bob as well and marked the cheque something like 'Pay Sir Steve and Colin Sexedup a few bob for a new STAND'.

We have already had a farewell to the East End do. Although unles Wimpey get fingers out sharpish we may well be having another one soon.

There have been artists impression of said stand.

Just supposing Johnny F A comes a snooping one saturday. Chances are they may very well say 'I say Sir Steve, isn't that the East End, the famous East End of Ashton Gate? What about that few bob we slung your way for a new stand?'

And if the response is 'Look man from the F A Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink is partnering Lita up front today-he's terribly good, and cheap at only £7 mill', ner-ner ner-ner off goes Sir Steve to have some porridge.

Thought I'd clarify the position as regarding said stand and £7 mill. Its called 'earmarking'.

ohmy.gif

You're nuts

I am an old school eccentric in the style of Viv Stanshall or possibly even Dr Faustus

Where have you been for the last few days then Malone? Did you decide on the mini break in Venice with Lionel Blair, or was the option of a coach trip around Jersey with Una Stubbs just too appealing?

Nuts love? Nuts?

I am an old school eccentric in the style of Viv Stanshall or possibly even Dr Faustus

Ahhhh Poor old Sir Henry who met the grimmest of Rawlinson ends! I loved the man even if the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah band are indirectly responsible for the disappearing Keynsham road signs!

Dr faustus wishes he was in the same league..... biggrin.gif

Guest MaloneFM
Where have you been for the last few days then Malone?  Did you decide on the mini break in Venice with Lionel Blair, or was the option of a coach trip around Jersey with Una Stubbs just too appealing?

Banged up old fruity. And not in the lah de dah Gunner Beaumont stylee either. Stuck in the Dr Faustus solitary confinemnt wing for a week to consider my language. Seems the johhnies at the Thought Police (hello chaps) took an exception to my one word description of a certain Mr Pitman.

And quite right they were too. I was completely wrong and apologise unreservedly.

Sorry chaps must stop the ass kissing now my back's begging to give me gip.

Archived