IGNORED

Another Stewart Thread (sorry)

jimtastic

People have been speculating a transfer announcement date as early as today. A thought occurred to me though - is the transfer window actually open yet?

Just to muddy the waters, todays Mail says Hollohead is having talks with him, he says "surely he'd prefer another go at Champions leauge".

So there you go.

People have been speculating a transfer announcement date as early as today. A thought occurred to me though - is the transfer window actually open yet?

I think after the season is over and with permission of former clubs (Sunderland) you can agree 'pre-contract' agreements.

Guest Slinky
I think after the season is over and with permission of former clubs (Sunderland) you can agree 'pre-contract' agreements.

Can't players in the final year of their contract sign a pre contract agreement with another club from January onwards?

Guest MaloneFM
Just to muddy the waters, todays Mail says Hollohead is having talks with him, he says "surely he'd prefer another go at Champions leauge".

So there you go.

Just to be Muddy Waters again for a mo.

What chance in hell does Stewart have playing Champions League football with Hollowhead?

Oh Malone! You peadantic FOOL! dance.gif

Just to be Muddy Waters again for a mo.

What chance in hell does Stewart have playing Champions League football with Hollowhead?

Oh Malone! You peadantic FOOL!  dance.gif

Yes ,I know, put it down to me age prob. older than you) I can't get the hang of all this League one nonsense. I STILL call it Div.2 and The European Cup!

BTW are you still tupping Aunty Jan Leeming? laugh.gif

Guest MaloneFM
Yes ,I know, put it down to me age prob. older than you) I can't get the hang of all this League one nonsense. I STILL call it Div.2 and The European Cup!

BTW are you still tupping Aunty Jan Leeming? laugh.gif

TUPPING? AUNTY? LEEMING?

Well thats a relief the last rumour was me and Faustus...brrrrr!

Archived