IGNORED

Afternoon All

Cider Jaaarn

I know I'm not the first Yeovil fan to call in, I see grahamytfc was on the wind up the other day, although he is a suspected imposter, probably a Gashead.

We are generally a friendly lot, up for a bit of banter, it's only football after all. We don't get on to well with the other lot, that is mainly Atkins fault. So perhaps we can unite in singing 'One team in Bristol' when we get together.

I admit it seems strange that we are playing you, Forest and a few others, but then football has always thrown up this sort of thing. My wish is that games against you are hard fought and fair, I hope we will be able mix and enjoy a league meeting that probably wont happen very often, for one reason or another.

Enjoy the season, at least like us you have a manager who wants it played the right way.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Ah one of the motley crew from Ciderspace have made an appearance smile.gif

Welcome Cider Barn and I hope you enjoy your trips to Nottingham ect

Welcome sir, anyone who hates the Rovers is a friend of ours!

Sorry to disappoint but it's more an Atkins thing than Rovers. Although having been blocked and barred on their forum for asking questions I could come to dislike them strongly.

How long before we fall out do you reckon rolleyes.gif

Guest sprout1883
Sorry to disappoint but it's more an Atkins thing than Rovers. Although having been blocked and barred on their forum for asking questions I could come to dislike them strongly.

How long before we fall out do you reckon  rolleyes.gif

Cider, you get banned for farting on this board. Don't say anything too risque

Guest MaloneFM

Welcome along old bean to this meeting place of some the greatest opinions you are ever likely to read.

I say some as a few in here are right pillocks.

But if you approach in the right manner with as you say it just being a game and occasionally chuck in a half tidy joke then you are more than welcome. If you can also point out any tactical problems such as the carthorses in the side that would be appreciated.

Guest we8thegas
I know I'm not the first Yeovil fan to call in, I see grahamytfc was on the wind up the other day, although he is a suspected imposter, probably a Gashead.

We are generally a friendly lot, up for a bit of banter, it's only football after all. We don't get on to well with the other lot, that is mainly Atkins fault. So perhaps we can unite in singing 'One team in Bristol' when we get together.

I admit it seems strange that we are playing you, Forest and a few others, but then football has always thrown up this sort of thing. My wish is that games against you are hard fought and fair, I hope we will be able mix and enjoy a league meeting that probably wont happen very often, for one reason or another.

Enjoy the season, at least like us you have a manager who wants it played the right way.

ooooh aaaaar marrigold.gif cider farmer.gif

Welcome along old bean to this meeting place of some the greatest opinions you are ever likely to read.

I say some as a few in here are right pillocks.

But if you approach in the right manner with as you say it just being a game and occasionally chuck in a half tidy joke then you are more than welcome. If you can also point out any tactical problems such as the carthorses in the side that would be appreciated.

And cart horses in the forum!

Archived