IGNORED

Marcus Stewarts Agent ?

Portland Bill

Somebody did say something the other day, so I posted this bit of information that may help throw some light on it:

Under FIFA regulations, all agents must be licensed unless they are a family member or a lawyer. A list of licensed English agents can be seen at

FIFA Website: Players Agents Registered in England

Phil Purnell is not on the list. He is also not likely to be related or a lawyer so is therefore not likely to be his agent. There are some interesting names on the FIFA list though.

Somebody did say something the other day, so I posted this bit of information that may help throw some light on it:

Under FIFA regulations, all agents must be licensed unless they are a family member or a lawyer. A list of licensed English agents can be seen at

Phil Purnell is not on the list.  He is also not likely to be related or a lawyer so is therefore not likely to be his agent. There are some interesting names on the FIFA list though.

Good work sir smile.gif

Phil Purnell is not on the list.  He is also not likely to be related or a lawyer so is therefore not likely to be his agent. There are some interesting names on the FIFA list though.

Guest DAMIEN-LITA

Although his name is not on the list he could still be a agent, If you look at all the agents some of them are companies so he could work for one of them....For example Cyrille Regis !!

I'm confused now,one person says that he cant be, and one says he is ?

HELP !!

yes he is his agent.

our american friend is correct....however all dealings are done via solicitors in bristol hence the way around the fifa regulations .another bit of info they use to look after keiran bracken.

i will post the solicitors name asap.

Guest zider_head

HALL Eric Wiliam

Eric Hall Management Limited

26 Star Street

LONDON

W2 1QB

ENG

Email:

Tel: +44-171/723 96 95

Fax: +44-171/402 05 21

Mobile: +44-831/463 448

I'm guessing that the loud mouthed gobby cigar smoking muppet ??

Guest zider_head

STRETFORD Paul

Proactive Sports Management Ltd.

11-13 Manchester Road

WILMSLOW, Cheshire

SK8 1BQ

ENG

Email:

Tel: +44-1625/536 411

Fax: +44-1625/536 402

Mobile:

I bet a few evertons fans would loe to have had that info a few months back Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

I'm confused now,one person says that he cant be, and one says he is ?

HELP !!

m.stewarts agent is phil purnell and as my previous post works for a company of solicitors in bristol called allsters (not sure of spelling)this is how he operates as a an agent under the umbrella of "allsters" as per fifa regulations .

hope that clears up the confusion.

HALL Eric Wiliam

Eric Hall Management Limited

26 Star Street

LONDON

W2 1QB

ENG

Email: 

Tel: +44-171/723 96 95

Fax: +44-171/402 05 21

Mobile: +44-831/463 448

I'm guessing that the loud mouthed gobby cigar smoking muppet ??

I have a story to that i can not tell involving 'monster monster'...it involves el tels place in kensington, 'scribes,' on cup final day approx 8 years ago, a group of 25 year old lads and a very very unusual proposition...but of course i could not reveal any more....

Archived