IGNORED

Possible Alternatives For The Left Wing......

cidernuta

I have been looking about and the two majour names that stand out that are free are two left midfielders........Phil Mulryne, formerly of the now relegated Norwich and Jean-Lois Valois released from Burnley.... what do you guys think? I wouldn't mind either playing on the left in red and white.(Also if you are interested Joe Keith is a free transfer aswell)

I have been looking about and the two majour names that stand out that are free are two left midfielders........Phil Mulryne, formerly of the now relegated Norwich and Jean-Lois Valois released from Burnley.... what do you guys think? I wouldn't mind either playing on the left in red and white.(Also if you are interested Joe Keith is a free transfer aswell)

Left-wing? Well, the name on everyone's lips has to be George Galloway - Respect.

Sorry to pour oil on that fire George.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Mulryne caught my eye too, but I would have hoped Tinns knows who he wants by now, and I'm guessing it's not an ex championship player who would want high wages.

I also see John Oster was available. I seem to recall him being a very talked about young player in the 90's, but obviously he never lived up to the hype.

I also see John Oster was available.  I seem to recall him being a very talked about young player in the 90's, but obviously he never lived up to the hype.

That'll be the 29 year old john Oster who still looks twelve then? If we thought freezer looked waif like, god knows what a season in league 1 would do to this guy. I honestly thought he was a ball boy last time I saw him!

Mulryne caught my eye too, but I would have hoped Tinns knows who he wants by now, and I'm guessing it's not an ex championship player who would want high wages.

I also see John Oster was available.  I seem to recall him being a very talked about young player in the 90's, but obviously he never lived up to the hype.

No thanks to Oster, he has an off field reputation everyone must know by now, sacked by both Sunderland and Leeds for misconduct in the past season alone.

Mulryne will get a Championship club, I expect.

Tinnion said a while ago that two of his deals were "virtually done", as this was before the Stewart stuff came up, I'd say it's likely to be Matt Heywood and either Grant Smith or Martin Devaney, thereby filling the 2 positions we're shortest in, centre back and left side of midfield.

Guest kingswoodred23

Good call on mulryne mate, he is a class player who is able to score goals. I was also thinking about smith from swindon cause he might not yet sign his contract which would mean he was free he scored 10 goals from the wing since january. Joe Keith i feel sorry for him he looked good when i seen him play at torquay, but it looks like something went wrong with him & tinnion

• Admin
Good call on mulryne mate, he is a class player who is able to score goals. I was also thinking about smith from swindon cause he might not yet sign his contract which would mean he was free he scored 10 goals from the wing since january. Joe Keith i feel sorry for him he looked good when i seen him play at torquay, but it looks like something went wrong with him & tinnion

Yes, he failed to impress in the following games and it was felt that players already within our squad were more worthy of the shirt and he was returned with little harm done to the wage bill.

Guest BeNeRz
Robert De Niro's calling was a hit for Bananarama (as was Nathan Jones you've been gone too long).  Aaron Brown is at Tamworth and Michael Owen was just seen at Ashton Gate  city.gif

I tihnk i understand

Robert De Niro's calling was a hit for Bananarama (as was Nathan Jones you've been gone too long).  Aaron Brown is at Tamworth and Michael Owen was just seen at Ashton Gate  city.gif

don't want to be picky, but I'm going to.

It was Robert De Niro's waiting (talking Italian)

CHR city.gif

don't want to be picky, but I'm going to.

It was Robert De Niro's waiting (talking Italian)

CHR  city.gif

Good point and quite right too!

Tell you what's wierd though, Steve Wright has just played Nathan Jones by the Nana's, must be the first time its been aired in donkeys and less than an hour after we were talking about it now that's spooky!!

HOWEVER, I wish Marcus would hurry up and sign so I don't have to keep banging on about Bananarama all the time. Anyone heard anything (if not make something up as long as it's exciting)

Archived