IGNORED

Ian Hollowhead

Robbo1980

laugh.gif I think we're the only fans in the world who dislike him. And I struggle terribly to sustain my dislike for him.  rofl2br.gif

He gives amusing rambling interviews these days, but....

He played like a demented nutcase every time he faced City, constantly fouling our players and winding up the fans.

He's made his strong dislike for everything Bristol City plain throughout his career.

He seems set to haunt our club through transfer dealings etc. for as long as he remains in football.

We're the only fans who dislike him? - don't know about that, but we're certainly the fans who have most reason to.

I can't stand the guy. And not just because of his rovers links, and open dislike of City. I think if more City fans actually experienced him first hand, as I have, that they would soon lose any respect whatsoever for him that they have. Arrogant, mouthy, nasty piece of work. ranting.gif

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

englandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

Holloway to lead England to World Cup Victory !(Cultured tatical genius)

Ian Holloways blue&white army

Hard luck this season you must be sick of just missing out year after year !

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

By the way we have finally taken your advice and off loaded Jamie Cureton & Tony Thorpe as their contracts have expired , do you want them ?

I can't stand the guy. And not just because of his rovers links, and open dislike of City. I think if more City fans actually experienced him first hand, as I have, that they would soon lose any respect whatsoever for him that they have. Arrogant, mouthy, nasty piece of work.  ranting.gif

Surprised to hear you say that. I met him in a pub near brentfords ground and much as i wanted to wind him up, i couldnt. He was utterley charming. (in a mad bristolian kind of way.)

Surprised to hear you say that. I met him in a pub near brentfords ground and much as i wanted to wind him up, i couldnt. He was utterley charming. (in a mad bristolian kind of way.)

I like Holloway there are time's i wish he was a red & white through and through. Realy i think he would have been a good manager for us.

Can somone please try and bring the link up again for us to look at PLEASE!!!!!

Can somone please try and bring the link up again for us to look at PLEASE!!!!!

I tried, however, the only post-match interview with Holloway was on QPR World.

Maybe they will release it to general viewing sometime soon as we do with big interviews; need to keep checking www.qpr.co.uk!

I luv him to bits!! main reason I was glad to see the back of wilson was his mind numbingly boring post match "terrfic" comments. Holloway maybe a nutter, but we would not be bored with him about!

IAN HOLLOWAY'S AMAZING END OF SEASON PRESS CONFERENCE

On celebrating:

I rung Kenny Jackett straight away to congratulate him on getting Swansea promoted and he said "I'm waiting to get my goalie out of jail". You can't even celebrate these days, can you?

On football shorts:

I tell you another crazy, crazy, crazy rule. We want women to come to football don't we? I think they're bloody pretty - a damn sight prettier than any bloke I've seen.

You talk to women about footballers and what do they like - they like legs and our shorts are getting longer. We should go back to the days when half your a*** was hanging out.

I can't believe those shorts are that long!

Why can't you let players lift up their shirts? Who is it disrespecting? What's wrong with letting a load of young ladies see a good-looking lad take his shirt off?

They'd have to watch other teams, though - because my team is as ugly as hell.

On the reporter who claimed QPR defender Danny Shittu would be sold:

Whoever that was, I'd like to pull his pants down and slap him on the a*** like I used to do to my kids. Apparently I'm not even allowed to do that any more otherwise I'll have the health and safety on to me giving it the old 'hello'.

The world's gone mad. Tony Blair won the election, so why's he gotta resign? I think the Conservative fella should. If he couldn't win an election with a failing government, or a flailing government, what's the matter with him? Get out you ain't no good. I know we're not talking football...we are, aren't we?

I can't stand the guy. And not just because of his rovers links, and open dislike of City. I think if more City fans actually experienced him first hand, as I have, that they would soon lose any respect whatsoever for him that they have. Arrogant, mouthy, nasty piece of work.  ranting.gif

Spot on.

Some mates of mine were coached by him at Longwell Green and he took every opportunity to humiliate the City fans who played there.

He's boring too, this post match interview stuff to me is just a sad attempt to become some sort of "character", in a featured endlessly on Sky Sports Soccer am, sort of way.

He absolutely hates us, even this season I have it on good authority that we've cropped up in his half time team talks at QPR for goodness sake, and he tries to sign virtually every player we sell, too.

As for anyone who claims to like him, well, you're obviously entitled to your point of view, but when he was asked recently if he was proud of coming from Bristol, he replied he was proud of coming from "Bristol Rovers".

Need I say more?

Guest MaloneFM
As for anyone who claims to like him, well, you're obviously entitled to your point of view, but when he was asked recently if he was proud of coming from Bristol, he replied he was proud of coming from "Bristol Rovers".

Need I say more?

You could say 'Jonathan Pierce'. Everything he does for 5live has a City connection. He tries to get us in on every commentary and every interview.

Before the thing about stress he did on the telly he appeared on Radio Bristol and apologised for any upset he may have caused us in his action when he was a player. He also said he will always be a gashead but he enjoys he banter he gets from us.

This put on 'character' has been going a long time as well. I think its just a game and unless he personally attacks or abuses you. Let it go.

Archived