IGNORED

Apparently We've Got Him

charisma_cider

Apparently we've signed a centre-half. but we can't disclose him because he's under contract until 1st July. Who do you reckon it is?

Also, the reason Tommy was transfer listed goes back to those club interviews. Danny Coles & Tommy Doc's fitness were only at 75%, their attitude was cr@p and they were letting themselves down and letting the club down. Colesy did something about it, and Doherty wasn;t interested, so they've whacked him on the transfer list. So it's either for real this time or a major final kick up the arse.

also Marcus Stewart is more than likely to come to us.

Sorry for adding more to the vicious circulation of rumours at the moment but... it's the summer isn't it? My money is on the swindon bloke is the one we've got.

Matt Heywoods contract expires June 15th. Hopefully we will sign someone with a bit more skill & potential

I have to admit i like this part of the year when ever player is linked with a club and then not even half of the rumors that come out are true. I prefer it though when i find out weve signed someone decent and cheap gives me something to look forward to at the start of the new season biggrin.gif

I have to admit i like this part of the year when ever player is linked with a club and then not even half of the rumors that come out are true. I prefer it though when i find out weve signed someone decent and cheap gives me something to look forward to at the start of the new season  biggrin.gif

Guest markreynolds1986

i so hope Heywood doesnt come , ok he's a big cenrte half , but thats all he is , Hes slow , fat and cant concentrte for 90 mins banghead.gif , why do we want him and more worryinlgy why do City fans think he's good disapointed2se.gif

Guest MaloneFM

Hands up the one that put 'Stewart has signed according to my..wink wink..'sources' and will be revealed by the club LAST friday.

Can't reveal your sources obviously because they are full of....

Wasn't YOU was it Ali?

Archived