IGNORED

Celeb Love Island

Evocare

I know what you mean, me and my mate came up with an idea for a great tv show.

Take the same desperate morons that you see in these type of shows, stick them in the Jungle give them loads of food and equipment and stuff and set them off to get to a point 40 miles away, where awaiting them is a 10 million quid contract for their field. Now 12 hours after these celebs set off release a squad of S.A.S and a squad of Navy Seals to hunt them down and kill them biggrin.gif

That would make loads of money, i know i'd pay per view if there was even the slightest chance that that **** Peter Andre will get his head taken off by a sniper round biggrin.gif

Take the same desperate morons that you see in these type of shows, stick them in the Jungle give them loads of food and equipment and stuff and set them off to get to a point 40 miles away, where awaiting them is a 10 million quid contract for their field.  Now 12 hours after these celebs set off release a squad of S.A.S and a squad of Navy Seals to hunt them down and kill them biggrin.gif

That would make loads of money, i know i'd pay per view if there was even the slightest chance that that **** Peter Andre will get his head taken off by a sniper round biggrin.gif

Works for me, what channel and when is it on! w00t.gif

I would love to see Peter Andre and Jordon gunned down by a tabuk sniper, how cool would that be?

Actually, lets just chuck everyone who has ever been in OK! magazine onto an island where you can pay to shoot them all?

Fantastic, what fun! show me ONE PERSON who would not wanna put a bullet into Darren Days head?

fancing.gif

Take the same desperate morons that you see in these type of shows, stick them in the Jungle give them loads of food and equipment and stuff and set them off to get to a point 40 miles away, where awaiting them is a 10 million quid contract for their field.  Now 12 hours after these celebs set off release a squad of S.A.S and a squad of Navy Seals to hunt them down and kill them biggrin.gif

100 greatest TV programmes? Your idea would be top by far!!!

May I also suggest a real Battle Royale with these celebs?

Love island is a girls programme..

Going out on a limb here but I'm guessing you have some issues with Mr. Andre fancing.gif

Going out on a limb here but I'm guessing you have some issues with Mr. Andre  fancing.gif

Not specifically, just i feel he is the shining beacon of crap that is all these attention seeking largely tallentless muppets that large swathes of the populous seem to like for some reason. Well i suppose i do in that he managed to release a hateful, hateful song twice so i had to hear it as if it wasnt complete drivel the first time.

What a desperate plank that ex holyoakes kid is!! Oh my god.... Poor old Isabella Harvey! How she didnt swear at him I will never know.

"but I don't like you"

"Yeah but you should still show me affection, or a kiss, or a cuddle... if you don't kiss me you obviously arent an affectionate person..."

What a desperate plank that ex holyoakes kid is!! Oh my god....  Poor old Isabella Harvey! How she didnt swear at him I will never know.

"but I don't like you"

"Yeah but you should still show me affection, or a kiss, or a cuddle... if you don't kiss me you obviously arent an affectionate person..."

Is it just me or does he remind anyone else of Frank Spencer?

The expression "trying too hard" comes to mind when I see him.

Also, in the first episode, did he not remind you of seeing pimply teenage boys trying to impress the girls at the pool with his acrobatic somersault diving displays. I was praying he would time one badly and come down with an almighty bellyflop on his privates - painful, but humiliating!

Paul Danan is a bit of an idiot but he makes for entertaining viewing. I'm not sure how being a failed actor who hasn't done anything since Hollyoaks 4 or 5 years ago makes you a celebrity though !! I guess the same accusation can be levelled at the other 'celebs' on the show, most of them are just tabloid darlings and failed TV presenters/actors/pop-stars who seem to make a living out of getting pi$$ed and are now just famous for being famous. At least Lee Sharpe had some sort of career he can point to.

The whole show is pretty bad and a poor excuse for a TV programme, but it's one of those shows which is so bad you have to watch, typical 'car crash' TV.

Isabella Hervey makes it worth watching though wub.gif

Paul Danan is a bit of an idiot but he makes for entertaining viewing. I'm not sure how being a failed actor who hasn't done anything since Hollyoaks 4 or 5 years ago makes you a celebrity though !! I guess the same accusation can be levelled at the other 'celebs' on the show, most of them are just tabloid darlings and failed TV presenters/actors/pop-stars who seem to make a living out of getting pi$$ed and are now just famous for being famous. At least Lee Sharpe had some sort of career he can point to.

The whole show is pretty bad and a poor excuse for a TV programme, but it's one of those shows which is so bad you have to watch, typical 'car crash' TV.

Isabella Hervey makes it worth watching though  wub.gif

I was talking about this issue with friends. Back in the '70's ecery Saturday parkinsonn would have on 2/3 guests who were "stars" in the proper sense of the word e.g. Charlton

I was talking about this issue with friends. Back in the '70's ecery Saturday parkinsonn would have on 2/3 guests who were "stars" in the proper sense of the word e.g. Charlton

Whoops- cock-up on the technical front!

What I meant to say was....

Parkinson had stars in the true sense e.g. Fred Astraire, Charlton Heston, David Niven etc.etc. I can't imagine they would be appearing on a show like this. Mond you, if they did, you can imagine a far better class of somersault from Fred Astaire!

Nowadays the sort of people you see on chat shows and these reality shows are famous just for being famous or else are actors/singers whose careers have nose dived.

For goodness sake, Rebecca Loos is famous for achieving what exactly? Suggesting she had an affair with Beckham? And what about Abby Titmus. Good luck to the girl, shes taken advantage of a one bit of infamy to carve a career (short lived though it may ) and make her fortune. But does that make her a celebrity and justify getting £100k for a show like this?

It appears that the new defenition of celebrity is someone prepared to act the fool, be humilited and cry openly and often.

Guest Champagne Football

Apparently tonight, Abi and Rebecca get it on literally and Paul has a fight or something. I might actually watch it!

Guest MaloneFM

For crap unwatchable telly a lot of you here actually know whats going on.

Has that Celebrity Wrestling malarky finished yet? If not I am lined up as the 'Masked Malone the Wrinkled Warrior' to relace whoever gets booted out next

Guest Champagne Football

I assure you that I do not watch celebrity wrestling, but I have heard that it has been discontinued praying smiley.gif Something to do with it being utter ***** was the reason.

Isabella is some posh girl, ok she looks ok but posh is not good.

hmm.. se I like posh and I like rough. I'm not too keen on the in between types. I'm a bit like that actually, I have really diverse tastes accross everything but don't really like middle of the road.

ie - I like Goth girls and "geeky looking" girls with glasses

I like girls with really light or really dark hair

I like girls with a really extroverted outlook and those who are very introverted.

You can keep your normal birds!!

hmm.. se I like posh and I like rough.  I'm not too keen on the in between types.  I'm a bit like that actually, I have really diverse tastes accross everything but don't really like middle of the road.

ie - I like Goth girls and "geeky looking" girls with glasses

I like girls with really light or really dark hair

I like girls with a really extroverted outlook and those who are very introverted.

You can keep your normal birds!!

Rubbish! rofl2br.gif

I bet if some normal bird, who was fit but didnt fit into that catogory was in your bed wanting it, you would.

wink.gif

Amazed nobody has kicked the crap out of that whiny essex boy prat yet. And Fran Cosgrave and Calum Best, what do they actually do for a living?

That bird who was in Atomic Kitten would get it though  wink.gif

Fran Cosgrove & Calum Best are two of lifes greatest spongers, Fran is wannabe wide boy and thinks every woman loves him, how wrong could he be?

Calum Best is a desperate lowlife living in his Dads reflected glory, what a (I tried to say a naughty word).

Sadly these two muppits pass for role models in this screwed up world, if it was up to me i would have them picking up litter in broadmead for 5 yrs.

GET THIS TRASH OF OUR SCREENS! banghead.gif

Cosgrove owns several nightclubs doesn't he? 1 being Bar 3 at the bottom of Park Street....but he is only famous for dating Jodie Marsh.

As for "Besty jr" he would turn up to the opening of an envelope

I did not know he owned Bar 3, i'll have no remember not to go there then.

Turning up at the opening of envelope is class laugh.gif

Archived