IGNORED

Call Of Duty

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

On the first Russian mission it seems impossible for me to reach the truck the bloke asks you to run toward.

Just as I reach the truck I got blown away everytime.

Is this a bug in the version I'm playing, or is there a way you are meant to go that isn't straight across?

Anyways, top game

Guest WillsbridgeRed

It is fantastic, makes medal of honour look poor.

The game seems so much more @real@ than medal of honour - especially with a whole platoon of your mates getting blown away next to you!

Is that the mission where you start off in the boat and the general is talking about "not one step backwards"? If it is i never had trouble. if it is a bug then i would try loading an older save and start from there.

P.S. I also have Mohaa (allied assault) and both PS2 versions and call of duty is a far superior game. The online multiplayer is superb!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

How wierd, I did just what you said this afternoon and it worked fine - then find someone has told me to do the same thing!

It is the level you were talking about, I realised you have to run a certain way to survive.

Hoping to get my pc online very soon so if you ever fancy a online thrashing give me a shout

Archived