IGNORED

Coursework Essays?!?!

Guest Bawno

Heres the plot......coursework.

I can't be fussed to do a essay on 'Thomas Hardy' or 'Irelands revolution.'

So does anyone know where I can:

1.)Download coursework essays

2.)That will get me A*

3.)Make me get a good job and earn more than David Beckham?

I'm open to any replies! :huh::angry: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

do it yourself you lazy barsteward. you get no-where taking other peoples work and claiming it as your own. what if your future employer came up to you and asked you a certain question about one of the above?? what would you say, hang on i need to ask the forum people?

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news Bawno but teachers ALWAYS seem to find out..... Been there, done that got the t-shirt on one of these translator gadgets for French coursework. It really isnt worth the hassle having to stay behind night after night and doing it in silence under supervision..... (The french coursework) :huh:

So, yeh do it yourself you lazy barsteward :angry:

do it yourself you lazy barsteward. you get no-where taking other peoples work and claiming it as your own. what if your future employer came up to you and asked you a certain question about one of the above?? what would you say, hang on i need to ask the forum people?
I can't be fussed to do it myself.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news Bawno but teachers ALWAYS seem to find out..... Been there, done that got the t-shirt on one of these translator gadgets for French coursework. It really isnt worth the hassle having to stay behind night after night and doing it in silence under supervision..... (The french coursework)  :huh:

So, yeh do it yourself you lazy barsteward  :angry:

Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. Miss Wilkes found out that, ah well i no longer do it so i dont give a hoot :angry:

Archived