IGNORED

Captain

42nite

Perhaps that's one of the reasons there has not been an official announcement yet?

Has Stewart ever captained before?

How many current Centre Forward Captains can you name (five tops is my guess)?

Even if Stewart does sign (which so many people seem to be 120% sure of) I would still prefer the Captain to come from The Centre Half/Midfield area.

Even if Stewart does sign (which so many people seem to be 120% sure of) I would still prefer the Captain to come from The Centre Half/Midfield area.

Didn't Brooker captain us a few times this year?

Didn't Brooker captain us a few times this year?

Correct!! There's number 1 of the 5!! Personally I prefer to see Centre Forwards concentrate on scoring goals which is the hardest thing to do on a football pitch and let some hard working midfield player or meathead Centre Half worry about geeing everybody up.

Guest BeAtTz

Alan Shearer is another one...

Steve Brooker was a good captain in the last two matches last season but I think we should hand the captain's armband to either Louis Carey or even Luke Wilkshire. Louis captained us once last season & did ok & I think Luke captained as well & did ok.

Just a few names.

Archived