IGNORED

Lack Of Player Discipline In Fm05

Boxing Kangaroo

Just finished season 2013/14 as Spurs and my Argentinian striker Maxi Lopez racked up the following stats - appearances 43, yellow cards 23, red cards 2- and I thought Tommy Doc and Danny Coles's card count last season was bad !!

I think Lopez's aggression rating of 18 might have something to do with it !! Problem is I can't drop him or sell him as he guarantees me 30 goals a season.

Anyone else had a player with an equally unimpressive card count ??

I'm not sure any of my guys have been that bad, but I've just finished my first season as City and the following players got banned for 5 yellows:

Hill

Fortune

Harley

Coles

Doherty

Trundle

Murray

Wilkshire

I'm not playing pressing or hard tackling so it's bizarre. A lot of yellows for dissent though...

I'm not sure any of my guys have been that bad, but I've just finished my first season as City and the following players got banned for 5 yellows:

Hill

Fortune

Harley

Coles

Doherty

Trundle

Murray

Wilkshire

I'm not playing pressing or hard tackling so it's bizarre. A lot of yellows for dissent though...

Who's your skipper?

Is it Doc?

Use Matty hill as your skipper if so.

I had 4 players sent off in my first season with City vs Tranmere, its was weird and i got stuffed 5-0 i think.

Its important to have a captain who is

1. determined 16+

2. Influance 14+ ( this can improve with age etc, moral)

3. Teamwork 16+ has to be able to get your tacts through on the pitch.

4. Worktrate 14+ no player likes a lazy captain

5. Presure/Proffesionalism/Temperment/loyality/sportsmanship/importantmatches.

These atributes are all masked, but are needed to be high in order to get a great captain

Just finished season 2013/14 as Spurs and my Argentinian striker Maxi Lopez racked up the following stats - appearances 43, yellow cards 23, red cards 2- and I thought Tommy Doc and Danny Coles's card count last season was bad !!

I think Lopez's aggression rating of 18 might have something to do with it !!  Problem is I can't drop him or sell him as he guarantees me 30 goals a season.

Anyone else had a player with an equally unimpressive card count ??

Gotta get a good skipper, then it will improve.

also you need punish them of they are bad, but be consistant you don't want to appear that your ahve one rule for one and one for the other if u know what i mean

Archived