IGNORED

New Season Ticket Prices

RedM

Guest WillsbridgeRed

The prices are more than reasonable and very competitive.

What can the club do? Reduce prices for a small rise that may not cover the loss of reducing prices?

Guest getoutmyseat

I cant believe people think the prices are reasonable. I have to work for about half a day to afford to watch City. And then you leave the ground and see all the players expensive sports cars. This is 3rd division football!! I know City have to pay players good money to in order to compete, but I cant understand that people pays these prices across the country as a whole.

my brothers season ticket has gone from £135 to £325, he is not a student, but under 19 which was different to an adult last season, am i right in saying. Its a huge increase for some which is trying to be covered up with lower prices for miniroties such as oaps and under 7's

my brothers season ticket has gone from £135 to £325, he is not a student, but under 19 which was different to an adult last season, am i right in saying.  Its a huge increase for some which is trying to be covered up with lower prices for miniroties such as oaps and under 7's

I had that as well, my Atyeo season ticket went from £120 last season to £275 this season!

The prices are more than reasonable and very competitive.

What can the club do?  Reduce prices for a small rise that may not cover the loss of reducing prices?

It obvious the club would have to increase the prices and some of them are more than fair like under 16's i feel was a fair increase but i feel the price on adults and students is a mockery of some fans who have been loyal to this club

my brothers season ticket has gone from £135 to £325, he is not a student, but under 19 which was different to an adult last season, am i right in saying.  Its a huge increase for some which is trying to be covered up with lower prices for miniroties such as oaps and under 7's

Mine's the same and i simply cannot afford a new season ticket. Even if i tried getting away as an under 16 on the day i'd have to pay a tenner so i will be paying a £6 in advance next season on a few games.

i_am_red, if he's 17 now it costs £160 - they changed it about 2 weeks ago & we renwed immediately - my son's would have gone from £120 -> £350!

nah he's not but cheers any way, i think that is a fair price but i think they should do it for all under 19's

Guest TauntonRed

Good Luck to You, Fishponds Red. I asked Colin Sextone whether my son's season ticket would qualify for the reduced rate as he is 17 and at college, and got the reply that the article on the site was wrong, and that he didn't qualify.

He's not working and I couldn't afford the increase, so haven't been able to renew our season tickets after we've had held season tickets for 12 years.

I must be honest and feel very let down by them.

On the subject of Season ticket sales I see that CS has said that we have sold 5,800. Can anyone remember how many we had sold after the Early Bird last year.

Archived