IGNORED

Stowell

myoudale

Guest Taliban Tommy

Can't believe Stowell is going and we get left with that tart Phillips who currently has nobody trying to dislodge him.

What a joke. It's like watching a poor man's Tim Howard! banghead.gif

Can't believe Stowell is going and we get left with that tart Phillips who currently has nobody trying to dislodge him.

What a joke. It's like watching a poor man's Tim Howard!

Stowell was hardly competetion for Phillips. Phillips can be a bit poor on crosses, but is in general an excellent keeper, you would struggle to find a better keeper at our level

Guest Taliban Tommy
What do you you mean by that tart Phillips? He is a quality keeper, best in League 1 I say!

Oh, I better retract my statement then if you say!

I thought i'd put the above in large font to assist your failing eyesight.

As you probably can't read this size font, the line above begins

I tbaogbt ilq pot tb8 a8owe!

Specsavers: 0800-magoo

Guest Taliban Tommy
######. If i cant read then how can i type you prat.

interpreter and braille?

You are not suggesting blind people should not be allowed near a PC are you just because of their disability?

How dare you! I'll have you know my dog is blind and she can do everything else a dog can do.

And she can chase her own tail better than any dog I have ever known.

We talk about a poor keeper and you turn it in to insults of both me and the blind.

edit: By the way, i'm not a cant and pratt has two t's

Guest alex1089

Did i say blind people cant go on a computer? No. This a pointless arguement, we have are own points of view, Lets stick to the football this forum is made for.

Guest Taliban Tommy
Did i say blind people cant go on a computer? No. This a pointless arguement, we have are own points of view, Lets stick to the football this forum is made for.

Nope, you said if I can't read, how can I type.

By that rationale, you are saying that blind people, who cannot read, cannot type.

But, if you want to change it back to football to hide your totally non-PC views on our poor-sighted fellow humans, I will concur. My dog forgives you as well; it cost me a "dentastik", but, I won't hold that against you.

So, Phillips, shocking isn't he?

Archived