IGNORED

1st Npower Test Vs Bangladesh

The Batman

Tres is 78 not out, good lad  city.gif  city.gif  The game is all a bit farcical, i think that we are only playing them to get our averages up. It would be nice to see a century from Marcus though, for what its worth.

true,

i missed the end of play, hopefully it will be a bit of a confidence boost for the Ashes, (obviously Bangladesh and Australia are incomparable as the Auzzies are immense)..

i know that Australia can kick everyone's arse when it comes to cricket , but there aint no harm in giving them a run for their money with the "warm up tests"

blushing.gif I honestly think we have a chance in the Ashes. We have a good batting line-up, with our top 3 batters all averaging at least 43. Harmison, Hoggard, Jones and Freddie are a good set of bowlers. We can only beat Bangladesh, and in effect it is a no-win situation, but if we can get our stars match fit, and confident, maybe just maybe, Ashes victory will occur. I very much doubt it though! blushing.gif

we should have declared at tea, rather than have they overs afterwards, i know they are 5 wickets down already but i think we should have got it over and done with earlier. should have declared at 150... biggrin.gif ,,, i know it's harsh but it's true..

Archived