IGNORED

Lita Going...?

TheOne

I see his name was in the National Papers today, The Sun & Miror, "Reading have made a club record bid of £1 million to land Leroy Lita from Bristol CIty", probably pinched from the Daily Express the day before for their Footie Index Filler's? dunno.gif

Guest BeNeRz
I see his name was in the National Papers today, The Sun & Miror, "Reading have made a club record bid of £1 million to land Leroy Lita from Bristol CIty", probably pinched from the Daily Express the day before for their Footie Index Filler's? dunno.gif

doh.gif reading only made an enquiry nuffin such as yet!

I think he will go to Reading. If we get a million for him, and Stewart comes in, it will be excellent business. I will be very sad to see Lita go, but in reality, it is a matter of time until he leaves so i suppose that the professional thing to do is cash in on our assets while they are hot property.

Guest Vodared

I say let him go, he is a great player that will move on at some point, lets get the money and use it to make areal go for promotion next year. We have some quality strikers at the club to step in. If Stewart comes in as well with all the experience he has this could be agood move.

Guest BeNeRz

What about the book? mayb he can fill the hole between the strikers :| kuz hes going to have huge confidence goin into the season smile.gif

What about the book? mayb he can fill the hole between the strikers :| kuz hes going to have huge confidence goin into the season  smile.gif

Good point, TBH I think somethings goto give before the start of the new seaon, we all know that Miller is as good as gone ( unless he don't pull his finger out ), Hefferman must be abit skeptical about his future at AG and seeing Stewart come in must be making Brooker a little uneasy too.

I think Tinnion knows what he wants to do, I also think that the sooner Stwart arrives at the club the sooner Tinnion will make the decision on some of the players futures at the club.

We can all guess... I personally think Hefferman will go Lita and Stewart will play upfront with Brooker taking the old Lita seat of Super Sub, that leaves us with Gillespie, I would imagine he would be used as cover, he's at that age now that Lita started to play well in the reserves and broke into the first team more regularly and with Tinnion giving the youngsters a crack in the first team he's got everything to play for.

Guest we8thegas

He should sit behind Stewart and lita,to hold the ball up and feed the front two.Strong guy to pick up a loose ball and put it back in or drill one from the edge of the box,scored a few crackers from 18yds+.

I don't think he'd mind dropping back if he got the armband,done a good job in last two games,ran everywhere and still scored 4 wink.gif

Archived