IGNORED

Left Side

Dynamite Red

I know we are probably about to sign Smith from Swindon but from what I have heard he seems to be more suitable to the centre of midfield (no pace).

Does this position worry anyone else becasue I personally don't think Cotterill or Brown are long term contenders for this position.

How about Howard from Swindon or Tierney (I think he is a left sided midfielder) who has been released from Man U

http://www.premierleague.com/fapl.rac?comm...&playerId=10934.

Guest we8thegas

Anyinsah can play on the left,just prefers the right,well pacey.

Alex Russell plays on the left too but at 32 is he up to it dunno.gif

Anyinsah can play on the left,just prefers the right,well pacey.

Alex Russell plays on the left too but at 32 is he up to it dunno.gif

I don't think Anyinsah is up to much on the left after seeing him there a couple of times. Swindon fans say Smith is no good on th left but he still managed 10 goals in half a season.

I don't think Anyinsah is up to much on the left after seeing him there a couple of times. Swindon fans say Smith is no good on th left but he still managed 10 goals in half a season.

Again with Anyinsah, Brown and Cotterill it seems to be sqaure pegs into circular holes e.g. it kind of works but its not perfect. Last season was the same we lacked balance on the left and you could say the same about England ****il recently).

Smith apparently played the majority of the season in central midfield, so I son't think he will be the answer.

Archived