IGNORED

A Year Ago Today...

Martyn Hocking

... I was looking forward to one of the biggest games of my 30-odd years supporting City. Some great scenes pre-match in Cardiff city centre and inside the ground but they are outweighed by horrible memories of our punchless attack, the Brighton penalty, their fans squealing when they scored, the final whistle - ugh!

... I was looking forward to one of the biggest games of my 30-odd years supporting City.  Some great scenes pre-match in Cardiff city centre and inside the ground but they are outweighed by horrible memories of our punchless attack, the Brighton penalty, their fans squealing when they scored, the final whistle - ugh!

I think the key to those kind of finals is to go there thinking you have lost and anything else is a bonus. It was bad last season as after the way we beat Hartlepool it was 'destined' to be us that went up. Nevermind.

Who's up for having a minutes silence? whistling.gif

It was bad last season as after the way we beat Hartlepool it was 'destined' to be us that went up. Nevermind.

Yeah, I felt it was destined too. Oh well, next

year promotion all the way. praying smiley.gifcity.gif

city.gif well lets hope we can miss the play offs praying smiley.gif  this time but be at the right end of them by being champions

We won it last time with Forrest in our division, did'nt we???

I just felt embarrast as the other two play off games were quite entertaining, I only woke up when they scored.

disapointed2se.gif

Guest ashtonyate
... I was looking forward to one of the biggest games of my 30-odd years supporting City.  Some great scenes pre-match in Cardiff city centre and inside the ground but they are outweighed by horrible memories of our punchless attack, the Brighton penalty, their fans squealing when they scored, the final whistle - ugh!

And thats why Wilson had to go

BCFC v Brighton at the Millenium Stadium: I don't remember us having a single shot on target, no Leroy Lita even on the bench. Danny Wilson's post match comments about the season not being a failure etc. A real let down for 38,000 travelling BCFC supporters - one good thing came from it - Mr Danny 'mediocre' Wilson had to go after that performance. chant6ez.gif

mabe if sheffield fail to go up i'll be happy  praying smiley.gif

Sheff Weds have fate on their side today thanks to us.

When they win this afternoon, it will be the 5th year running that who ever we play in our last game of the season goes up.

And they may take our record for the biggest ever support taken by a club to the Millennium - as of a few days back, they were 1500 ticket sales short of our LDV Final record.

Hate it....depressed - yes....confident next season - Oh yessssssssss

Sheff Weds have fate on their side today thanks to us.

When they win this afternoon, it will be the 5th year running that who ever we play in our last game of the season goes up.

And they may take our record for the biggest ever support taken by a club to the Millennium - as of a few days back, they were 1500 ticket sales short of our LDV Final record.

Hate it....depressed - yes....confident next season - Oh yessssssssss

How can that be when last season our last match was to Blackpool and I don't remember them gong up do you???

Archived